Hello all

Welcome aboard newcruiser! To say I am jealous is an understatement. Was just remarking to the wife how difficult the chase for a new LC has been, and is. We are looking for a Land Cruiser trim, or even a FE, but the latter is probably wishing for the sky.

Welcome aboard newcruiser! To say I am jealous is an understatement. Was just remarking to the wife how difficult the chase for a new LC has been, and is. We are looking for a Land Cruiser trim, or even a FE, but the latter is probably wishing for the sky.
I had to call 20+ dealers to find something available for what I wanted. And I'll be driving about 500 miles to get it, but I plan on keeping this rig for 10+ years so all worth it! Good luck in your search man.

I had to call 20+ dealers to find something available for what I wanted. And I'll be driving about 500 miles to get it, but I plan on keeping this rig for 10+ years so all worth it! Good luck in your search man.
Hmmm. Well, if you can travel 500 miles, that makes me a wimp. My dream vehicle is GX550, and have been reluctant to commit to 300 miles for that. However, you can purchase from 500 miles, but the closest dealer must service it. I would have to do the 300 miles if the coveted GX had an issue. Good luck!

Back