Gave up my 1st edition for a 1958

112.2WB1958

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Apr 28, 2024
Oregon
Vehicles
โ€˜93 Pickup DX
Greetings from Central Oregon. Iโ€™m looking forward to the arrival of my 1958 having passed on the 1st edition due to my desire for simplicity. My dealer is getting six 1sts and only one 1958.. Very grateful to have it since there are several people who will have to wait.

My first car was a 1980 Celica and I currently have a โ€˜93 Pickup DX which will be sold to put $ down on the LC.

I intend to throw some steelies and proper shoes on it, and use this for moderate trails and camping.

If any of you are in the Central Oregon area say hi!

Welcome 112.2WB1958! Hey, I figured out your username! If just for trails and camping, the 1958 trim may be the way to fly. However, as a single-vehicle older couple we think the LC with the Premium Pkg may be the way to go. Am amazed your dealer is getting SIX 1st editions! They must have connections, or be a VERY large dealer.

Welcome to the forum. Central Oregon is a nice place to be. I love cruising all the ridges where sheep drovers roamed.

In Nevada the quest is abandoned mines and ghost towns. Which, necessitates better tires than Toyota has chosen to put on the new LC. Am amazed they did not release a Trailhunter trim, but since the announcement of the new 4Runner, we know why.

Greetings from Central Oregon. Iโ€™m looking forward to the arrival of my 1958 having passed on the 1st edition due to my desire for simplicity. My dealer is getting six 1sts and only one 1958.. Very grateful to have it since there are several people who will have to wait.
Well done !

Back