First mod on your Land Cruiser?

I asked my dealer if they’d do a credit for the Michelins take offs - he said they have a couple of tire shops they work with and he’d look into it. Looking to put 275/70r18 Toyos or BFG KO2s on prior to delivery -

Might be worth checking with your dealers to see if you can get a take off credit.
What are the OEM-issued tires for the new Land Cruiser? I didn't see anything official yet in the Specs.

What are the OEM-issued tires for the new Land Cruiser? I didn't see anything official yet in the Specs.
All of the show and review vehicles are 265/70-18 Michelin LTX Trails. Doubtful we’ll get something better like the GX Toyos so I’m hedging and planning to upgrade.

Question will be whether 275/70-18s will fit without rubbing or if we’ll need to stay with the stock 265 size (in an AT tire). TBD

I think they are Michelin LTX Trail at least the 265/70r18. New tire that I believe was also on the Tundra. Reviews I saw were that they don’t last very long. Yup…Sounds like an OEM tire. I have had other Michelins on my vehicles over the years and happy with them. Not sure about these Trails though. Look more like an on road tire.

I think they are Michelin LTX Trail at least the 265/70r18. New tire that I believe was also on the Tundra. Reviews I saw were that they don’t last very long. Yup…Sounds like an OEM tire. I have had other Michelins on my vehicles over the years and happy with them. Not sure about these Trails though. Look more like an on road tire.
I believe you are correct, with the Michelin LTX Trail.

Can't wait to see how possible a temporary- partial or full rear seat removal will be. I generally take a long overland trip in the southwest each year with other solo vehicle travelers and would love to have the extra rear flat space to design a sleeping area with space for fridge, etc. I know some space filling platforms will be necessary due to the elevated battery platform, but being able to temporarily remove tumbled rear seat(s) might be a great solution to keep things a little flatter. Maybe even one side of the 60/40 split to make this happen...

Was able to do this with my '22 Defender 110 for three long trips, then convert it back to "factory default" after the trip. But was too paranoid to own it long term, so sold it while the prices were still crazy.

Attachments

• Rear-seats-fold-and-flip-in-the-2024-Toyota-Land-Cruiser.jpeg
    Rear-seats-fold-and-flip-in-the-2024-Toyota-Land-Cruiser.jpeg
    365.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Anyone know the specs for wheels? Lug Pattern? Hub Size? Want to order some wheels in advance.

A/T, 3PMSF tires for sure. BFG KO3 or Falken A/T4W. I usually run BFG, not sure if I need a "C" load range. If I change wheels, either Tundra Pro wheels or some old school silver/ chrome just for fun., like I had on my Scout.
LAND CRUISER TUNDRA TRD PRO WHEEL 2.JPG
IMG_1614.JPG

A/T, 3PMSF tires for sure. BFG KO3 or Falken A/T4W. I usually run BFG, not sure if I need a "C" load range. If I change wheels, either Tundra Pro wheels or some old school silver/ chrome just for fun., like I had on my Scout.
View attachment 1279View attachment 1280
Magnificent! Those wheels on the Scout are exactly the vibe I’m looking for too.

Load range depends on how much towing and rock crawling you plan on doing. The more you’re going to do, the more you want to go load range E.

Seeing the 4Runner releases, I wonder if any of the parts can carry over? Seeing the TRD intake on the TRD Pro...
1712848043860.png

land-cruiser-lc76-with-16-22-rays-volk-racing-te37xt-bc-wheels-5_orig.jpeg

Underground with Premium on order!
Rays in Dark Bronze with some 33s. Good Enough for the Street and some light trail use!
Winter's on the stock 20"...
Front Window Tint
First Edition Flaps
First Edition Roof Carrier
Skid Plates

Anyone know anything about TIS wheels? These look great on the LC

Back