First Edition at dealers

Teebo

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Mar 16, 2024
Olympia, WA
Vehicles
2024 Landcruiser FE (awaiting delivery) 1992 FJ-80 (sold)
Looks like Longo Toyota El Monte CA got a FE
IMG_9052.jpeg
IMG_9051.jpeg
IMG_9053.jpeg
IMG_9055.jpeg

waiting on mine. contacted rep again letting them know they are out..

God those wheels are awful.

Love the rest of it.

Hmmm... Wonder where to mount the front license plate. :unsure:

My dealer tried to sell me a $1000 digital license plate.

Hmmm... Wonder where to mount the front license plate. :unsure:

My dealer tried to sell me a $1000 digital license plate.
I was thinking the same thing. I've only seen the Europe ones mounted in the center. That is ridiculous if they are trying to sell you one for that much. Isn't it mandatory to have a front plate in CA? It is required in WA. I wouldn't think they could legally sell you a car that doesn't have all the required equipment.

I'm going to buy a silicon license plate holder (Amazon or Ebay) and mount it in the driver or passenger side lower grill with a legal tinted cover. A lot of built up 4Runners do that here and say they do not have any cooling problems. I'll probably get our states new black plates. Make sure you tell your dealer not to mount the plate holder.

I'm going to buy a silicon license plate holder (Amazon or Ebay) and mount it in the driver or passenger side lower grill with a legal tinted cover. A lot of built up 4Runners do that here and say they do not have any cooling problems. I'll probably get our states new black plates. Make sure you tell your dealer not to mount the plate holder.
Honest question, not meant to be disrespectful. A front license plate mount is going to cause an overheating problem?!

The 4runner has the same iforce max engine and cost almost as much for part time four wheel drive and an ugly grill/interior.

Back