Confirmed my Allocation today

From what I understand as it is updated frequently and then there are pauses before it's updated again. Hopefully it will update in a day or two.

I think someone else and myself have posted these spreadsheets. I have been using them for almost a year tracking a 4Runner. Every once in a while, seemingly around the time Toyota releases it allocation list there seems to be a pause for up to a week. I do not know why. I have even sent a comment, to no avail. Hopefully it refreshes soon.

From what I understand as it is updated frequently and then there are pauses before it's updated again. Hopefully it will update in a day or two.
Thanks !
I think someone else and myself have posted these spreadsheets. I have been using them for almost a year tracking a 4Runner. Every once in a while, seemingly around the time Toyota releases it allocation list there seems to be a pause for up to a week. I do not know why. I have even sent a comment, to no avail. Hopefully it refreshes soon.
oh .. ok so a week or two isn’t abnormal waiting for an update - gotcha - thank you - I was wondering how you knew the spreadsheet!

Welcome to the forum SW12! I think I speak for everyone in regard to Toyota's arrogance, i.e. one cannot order a vehicle with colors/specs. Unfortunately, no alternative exists, given Toyota's quality. If they ever lose the edge in this regard, it will be history for the brand. Personally, holding tight for the 2025 4Runner announcement tomorrow night. We need power running boards, not presently offered on the LC. The wife says we can get a GX550 Luxury+. Wow!
I’ve always assumed that the Toyota production system where you take what they give you is closely tied to their quality reputation. Otherwise I can’t see any benefit to doing it this way. They can because people are still lining up for a year to get a Toyota that’s ’close enough’ to what they’re looking for. Ran into my Ford sales guy last month & he figures it’s almost that they’re a victim of their own success. He sees more conquest sales now where people won’t wait that long yet can’t believe they can order a Ford exactly as they wish with lead times now down to about 4 months.

Hey all - first post! Figured I'd join, as I accepted my allocation today! It came a lot sooner than I expected, so I had to take a hard look on if it's the right time financially, but told my sales guy I'll take it. He said it's looking like about 2 months until it's here.

I'd asked for (in preference order) Underground, Meteor Shower, or Black; Land Cruiser trim; premium package. I got Black Land Cruiser trim (with Java interior!!!), not Premium package but does have the moon roof add on. The Moon Roof and upgraded audio system were the big things for me in the premium package, a bit bummed about the audio. When he told me it was black, I felt immediately disappointed. I really wanted the Underground, and it only hit me how much when he said it was black. I took the weekend to think it over to decide if I wanted to go back on the list and wait for something else, but the other specs on it were so close to what I wanted, especially the interior color, that I didn't want to risk it. I'm coming around to the black already. I wish it was metallic though...I think one of the first things I'm going to do is a ceramic coat. I was parked next to a black 4Runner yesterday and all of the scratches were so obvious with the flat black paint.

Anyways, I'm excited. I've always wanted a classic Land Cruiser, but it's just not a fit for my life. I'm not very mechanically inclined, so it'll be a nice balance to have some more retro styling with modern technology. I'm currently driving a 2020 Rav4 Hybrid that my husband will take as his daily, and we'll be trading in his car when the Cruiser comes in.
Congrats! I'm also a huge fan of the JBL audio - I have it in my Tundra, and it's the best car audio I've heard. You could always upgrade the audio after market.

They’ve been addicted/committed to lean for a very long time. They view it as core to their success. But lean manufacturing is highly intolerant of disruption, and we’ve had constant disruptions since 2019. Seems they just keep expecting to “go back to normal” so lean becomes an advantage again.

Hey all - first post! Figured I'd join, as I accepted my allocation today! It came a lot sooner than I expected, so I had to take a hard look on if it's the right time financially, but told my sales guy I'll take it. He said it's looking like about 2 months until it's here.

I'd asked for (in preference order) Underground, Meteor Shower, or Black; Land Cruiser trim; premium package. I got Black Land Cruiser trim (with Java interior!!!), not Premium package but does have the moon roof add on. The Moon Roof and upgraded audio system were the big things for me in the premium package, a bit bummed about the audio. When he told me it was black, I felt immediately disappointed. I really wanted the Underground, and it only hit me how much when he said it was black. I took the weekend to think it over to decide if I wanted to go back on the list and wait for something else, but the other specs on it were so close to what I wanted, especially the interior color, that I didn't want to risk it. I'm coming around to the black already. I wish it was metallic though...I think one of the first things I'm going to do is a ceramic coat. I was parked next to a black 4Runner yesterday and all of the scratches were so obvious with the flat black paint.

Anyways, I'm excited. I've always wanted a classic Land Cruiser, but it's just not a fit for my life. I'm not very mechanically inclined, so it'll be a nice balance to have some more retro styling with modern technology. I'm currently driving a 2020 Rav4 Hybrid that my husband will take as his daily, and we'll be trading in his car when the Cruiser comes in.

Curious (if you don't mind sharing) if your agreed upon price was near MSRP?

Curious (if you don't mind sharing) if your agreed upon price was near MSRP?
Yep, no dealer markup. Base MSRP of $61,950, plus some added options (moonroof, crossbars, illuminated sills) and standard D&H fee for a total of $65,185. Only b.s. add on is port installed $70 Quick Charge USB cable package. But I'm not going to quibble over $70.

That’s actually not a real question more of a statement of exhaustion!!

Yep, no dealer markup. Base MSRP of $61,950, plus some added options (moonroof, crossbars, illuminated sills) and standard D&H fee for a total of $65,185. Only b.s. add on is port installed $70 Quick Charge USB cable package. But I'm not going to quibble over $70.
Glad for you .. Same set up for me was quoted at $68 something

thanks!
yeah, 70 bucks for $20 (being generous) worth of phone cords we already have is total bs

Back