BREAKING: Vehicle Ordering Guide - Canada

My order has just been entered in the system. Premium Trail Dust. Weird that JAVA seats are not available with this color here in Canada. Seems like an obvious combo to me, but oh well...
Wow, I just double checked, and you're right! I agree - seems the natural combo. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Only with white and black in Canada...
That's dumb. What are you hearing about the moonroof? According to Toyota Canada, it comes standard with the LC trim. But according to some other sources, including today's youtube videos, you need the premium package to get it.

My order has just been entered in the system. Premium Trail Dust. Weird that JAVA seats are not available with this color here in Canada. Seems like an obvious combo to me, but oh well...
Oh weird, yeah that seems the obvious combo to me as well. I wonder why things are different here vs the US when they come off the same line.

Maximum Interior Cargo Volume (L)10632349.52050.1

Toyota Canada has a comparison also 2024 models: Landcruiser - Bronco - Wrangler

Hard to understand how they managed to issue such an "info" on the website. 1063L max Cargo Volume :unsure:

Has anyone heard if any FE's have landed at Canadian ports?
I've watched the last 3 ships that dropped off land cruisers at Portland. Every time they left, the ship went up to BC. I would say there are land cruisers up there. I don't know if any were FE's though.

I've watched the last 3 ships that dropped off land cruisers at Portland. Every time they left, the ship went up to BC. I would say there are land cruisers up there. I don't know if any were FE's though.
Interesting. Maybe I get mine sooner than I'd thought. My expectation is currently July'ish. Not holding my breath either way.

Interesting. Maybe I get mine sooner than I'd thought. My expectation is currently July'ish. Not holding my breath either way.
my dealer confirmed a June delivery. they got one FE and one 1958 for their first alllocation. it was confirmed 2 weeks ago. they are a tier 3 dealer.

What province are you in?
I'm in BC and same with the Toyota dealership. I'm currently in Mexico, so it's probably a bit confusing (i'll update my profile city to include province) - it looks like the website geoIP adds a flag for Mexico - it does not look like Toyota Mexico will be selling 2024 Landcruisers, but apparently next year they are offering 4runners (so maybe next year in Mexico).

I'm in BC and same with the Toyota dealership. I'm currently in Mexico, so it's probably a bit confusing (i'll update my profile city to include province) - it looks like the website geoIP adds a flag for Mexico - it does not look like Toyota Mexico will be selling 2024 Landcruisers, but apparently next year they are offering 4runners (so maybe next year in Mexico).
OK thanks for the clarification. I'm #1 on my dealer's wait list - I basically contacted them even before they HAD a list. They are a small town dealership about 40 minutes outside Calgary, so I'd assume a tier 3 dealer. Initially I'd thought I was so smart going on their wait list to beat the rush (and politics) of the big city dealers, but I've since heard they were completely looked over by Toyota Canada on Tacoma deliveries, and as of a month ago had still not seen a single new Tacoma hit their lot (I see they have 4 in stock now). They said they've been told by Toyota Canada that they'll make it up to them, so I'm hoping that might mean good news for my LC. That said, he has placed my order into the system (Land Cruiser trim, non-premium, Brown Sugar), but as of 3 weeks ago, they had no idea when they might expect deliveries.

OK thanks for the clarification. I'm #1 on my dealer's wait list - I basically contacted them even before they HAD a list. They are a small town dealership about 40 minutes outside Calgary, so I'd assume a tier 3 dealer. Initially I'd thought I was so smart going on their wait list to beat the rush (and politics) of the big city dealers, but I've since heard they were completely looked over by Toyota Canada on Tacoma deliveries, and as of a month ago had still not seen a single new Tacoma hit their lot (I see they have 4 in stock now). They said they've been told by Toyota Canada that they'll make it up to them, so I'm hoping that might mean good news for my LC. That said, he has placed my order into the system (Land Cruiser trim, non-premium, Brown Sugar), but as of 3 weeks ago, they had no idea when they might expect deliveries.
That's exactly the config I ordered from a Calgary Dealer. No idea where I am on the list, but I put my order in on Dec. 1.

Back