BREAKING: Vehicle Ordering Guide - Canada

Im assuming the wheel bolt pattern/spacing is the same as a 4Runner, so I may just transfer over the aftermarket wheels from my curent vehicle. (But likely want larger tires than 285s) Lots of options if that is the case.
I didn't realize 4Runners had 6 bolt!

I did quick check online - the tire size of the 20 wheels isn't easy to find winter tires. the 18 inch tire LC250 size is much more available in usual snow tires. if I get the higher trim with the 20 wheels, I will buy 18 inch wheels for snow set

what are most people in Canada /US pre-ordering?
I want the LC premium package trim, but the price increase over the LC trim will be substantial. on the Belgium website its 8000 euro including tax which is 12k CAD, so will be 10k I woudl figure given Europe pricing is relatively overall higher. IM not sure I can reason with 10k for better speakers, memory seats, digital rear display etc. if its 7k increase with tax than I woudl do it likely.

thoughts?

what are most people in Canada /US pre-ordering?
I want the LC premium package trim, but the price increase over the LC trim will be substantial. on the Belgium website its 8000 euro including tax which is 12k CAD, so will be 10k I woudl figure given Europe pricing is relatively overall higher. IM not sure I can reason with 10k for better speakers, memory seats, digital rear display etc. if its 7k increase with tax than I woudl do it likely.

thoughts?
yeah LC premium would be my choice too - but even $7k USD on top of the LC base price seems steep, just for leather and the other stuff.

Last edited:
yeah LC premium would be my choice too - but even $7k USD on top of the LC base price seems steep, just for leather and the other stuff. If that was the case i would probably walk. Or look at a GX or just keep my fully loaded 2021 F-150
If you look at the Tundra Crewmax SR5 at CAD $64k (similarly equipped to '58 LC), the additional cost to go to a Limited (which will be similarly equipped to the LC with trim with Premium pkg), the additional cost is about $9k (just over $73k). I'm hopeful that's where the LC with premium sits. We'll see...

If you look at the Tundra Crewmax SR5 at CAD $64k (similarly equipped to '58 LC), the additional cost to go to a Limited (which will be similarly equipped to the LC with trim with Premium pkg), the additional cost is about $9k (just over $73k). I'm hopeful that's where the LC with premium sits. We'll see...
I see okay yeahโ€ฆhmmm. Thats a good perspective. I think Iโ€™m just gonna have to wait and see them โ€œin personโ€ to make a judgement call personally on whether itโ€™s worth it. hard for me to say right now.

Hey, just joined :) Best forum I've found so far for the new LC (y)

I received this info from my dealer last week - a few differences from what OP posted, but I've no idea how accurate it is. I'm down for a mid-grade LC in Heritage Blue, love that two tone colour scheme.

All Models offer the following items standard:
โ€ข TNGA F1 Platform
โ€ข 2.4L Turbo L4 iForce Max Hybrid
โ€ข 326 horsepower and 465 lb.-ft of torque
โ€ข Full-time 4WD
โ€ข 8 Speed Automatic Transmission
โ€ข Locking Rear Differential
โ€ข LED Headlamps and Tail lamps
โ€ข Toyota Safety Sense 3.0
โ€ข Blind Spot Monitor
โ€ข Toyota Multimedia w/ Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Compatibility โ€ข Smart Key Entry with Push-button Start
โ€ข Heated Front Seats & Steering Wheel
โ€ข 2400 W AC Output

There are 4 trims available :

1) Land Cruiser 1958
โ€ข Retro-style Round LED Headlamps
โ€ข Crawl Control
โ€ข 18โ€ Alloy Wheels

COLOURS AVAILABLE :
โ€ข Exterior: White (040), Black (202) and Meteor Shower (4V8)
โ€ข Interior: Black

2) Land Cruiser:
โ€ข Stabilizer Disconnect Mechanism (SDM)
โ€ข Multi-Terrain Select (MTS) & Multi-Terrain Monitor (MTM) โ€ข 12.3โ€ Digital Gauges & 12.3โ€ Multimedia Display
โ€ข Power Back Door
โ€ข Moonroof
โ€ข Softex Seats and Power Adjustable Drive Seat

COLOURS AVAILABLE :

• Exterior: White (040), Underground (1L7) ,Black (202), Meteor Shower (4V8) and Heritage
  • Blue/Lt. Grey (2ZD)**
  • Interior: Black

3) Land Cruiser Premium Package:
โ€ข 20โ€ Alloy Wheels
โ€ข Leather Seats
โ€ข HUD
โ€ข Center Console Cooler Box
โ€ข Digital Rear View Mirror
โ€ข JBL Premium Audio System with 14 Speakers
โ€ข Traffic Jam Assist

COLOURS AVAILABLE :

• Exterior: Wind Chill Pearl (089)*, Underground (1L7), Black (202), Meteor Shower (4V8),
  • Heritage Blue with Light Grey Roof (2ZD) and Trail Dust with Light Grey Roof (2ZC)
  • Interior: Java (only available in 089 and 202) and Black

4) First Edition (extremely limited production):
Donor Grade: Land Cruiser Premium Package

Exclusive Items:
โ€ข Retro-style Round LED Headlamps, Rigid Fog Lamp
โ€ข Front & Transfer Skid Plate, Rock Rail, Roof Rack
โ€ข Exclusive 18โ€ Alloy Wheels and Rally-inspired Mud Flaps โ€ข Back Door Opening Guard, LED Back Door Lamp
โ€ข Exclusive Interior Accents

COLOURS AVAILABLE :
โ€ข Exterior: 2ZC (Sand/Lt. Grey) and 2ZD (Heritage Blue/Lt. Grey)

I received this info from my dealer last week - a few differences from what OP posted, but I've no idea how accurate it is. I'm down for a mid-grade LC in Heritage Blue, love that two tone colour scheme.

โ€ข TNGA F1 Platform
โ€ข Full-time 4WD
โ€ข Blind Spot Monitor
โ€ข Toyota Multimedia w/ Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Compatibility โ€ข Smart Key Entry with Push-button Start
โ€ข 2400 W AC Output

1) Land Cruiser 1958
โ€ข Crawl Control
โ€ข 18โ€ Alloy Wheels

COLOURS AVAILABLE :

2) Land Cruiser:
โ€ข Multi-Terrain Select (MTS) & Multi-Terrain Monitor (MTM) โ€ข 12.3โ€ Digital Gauges & 12.3โ€ Multimedia Display
โ€ข Power Back Door
โ€ข Moonroof

COLOURS AVAILABLE :

• Exterior: White (040), Underground (1L7) ,Black (202), Meteor Shower (4V8) and Heritage
  • Blue/Lt. Grey (2ZD)**

โ€ข 20โ€ Alloy Wheels
โ€ข Leather Seats
โ€ข HUD
โ€ข Traffic Jam Assist

COLOURS AVAILABLE :

• Exterior: Wind Chill Pearl (089)*, Underground (1L7), Black (202), Meteor Shower (4V8),
  • Heritage Blue with Light Grey Roof (2ZD) and Trail Dust with Light Grey Roof (2ZC)

Exclusive Items:
โ€ข Exclusive 18โ€ Alloy Wheels and Rally-inspired Mud Flaps โ€ข Back Door Opening Guard, LED Back Door Lamp

COLOURS AVAILABLE :
Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing this info!

yeah LC premium would be my choice too - but even $7k USD on top of the LC base price seems steep, just for leather and the other stuff.
Do you think it will be $7K ? I was thinking $5K for these...

Land Cruiser Premium Package:
โ€ข 20โ€ Alloy Wheels
โ€ข Leather Seats
โ€ข HUD
โ€ข Traffic Jam Assist

Do you think it will be $7K ? I was thinking $5K for these...

Land Cruiser Premium Package:
โ€ข 20โ€ Alloy Wheels
โ€ข Leather Seats
โ€ข HUD
โ€ข Traffic Jam Assist

In Canada, if you look at the Tundra Crewmax SR5 at CAD $64k (similarly equipped and likely priced to '58 LC), the additional cost to go to a Limited (which will be similarly equipped to the LC with trim with Premium pkg), the additional cost is about $9k (just over $73k). We'll see...

โ€ข TNGA F1 Platform
โ€ข Full-time 4WD
โ€ข Blind Spot Monitor
โ€ข 2400 W AC Output

1) Land Cruiser 1958
โ€ข Crawl Control
โ€ข 18โ€ Alloy Wheels

COLOURS AVAILABLE :

2) Land Cruiser:
โ€ข Power Back Door
โ€ข Moonroof

COLOURS AVAILABLE :

• Blue/Lt. Grey (2ZD)**

โ€ข 20โ€ Alloy Wheels
โ€ข Leather Seats
โ€ข HUD
โ€ข Traffic Jam Assist

COLOURS AVAILABLE :

Exclusive Items:

COLOURS AVAILABLE :
I am mostly curious about the colour choices. Yours says Meteor Shower, mine didn't. Although the Toyota Canada Press Release said Meteor Shower was an option.

meteor shower is the same as Brown sugar metallic ( 4V8). - the colour code is 4V8.
not sure if you hav all used the Belgium LC order website - tis fun because you can see the colours in 3d rendering. the names may be different but on the first page - the colour codes are listed, so you can match them up.

meteor shower is the same as Brown sugar metallic ( 4V8). - the colour code is 4V8.
not sure if you hav all used the Belgium LC order website - tis fun because you can see the colours in 3d rendering. the names may be different but on the first page - the colour codes are listed, so you can match them up.
That is great to know!

yes tha looks about right. does anyone know if 360 camera option is only on premium package? or also on LC mid trim
Looking at the posted ordering guide, the Land Cruiser (mid - non-premium) trim has "Multi-Terrain Monitor" - that's the 360 camera for off-road applications.

Assuming the Canadian Ordering Guide doesn't change for US, not needing the premium trim for the 360 trail camera is a very pleasant surprise. That Land Cruiser mid-trim w/ the stabilizer disconnect, bigger screen (hopefully negating tablet nav use), and standard 360 camera is looking very strong for me. A lot of useful tools in the tool box for this mid-trim. Pricing coming below 60k for that would do a lot to cool my annoyance at the possibility of no available aux switches.

My order has just been entered in the system. Premium Trail Dust. Weird that JAVA seats are not available with this color here in Canada. Seems like an obvious combo to me, but oh well...

Back