Auto Loan Interest Rates

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Jul 7, 2023
Vehicles
2014 4runner, 2021 Bronco
What bank/credit union has the most competitive interest rates for auto loans right now?

USAA is offering 5.74% on 60 months., but I'm curious if there are better deals elsewhere.

Last edited:
Credit Unions haha
I have checked several credit unions and have seen 8% or well above 7% s being the lowest. If you know of one that is 5.74% post it or PM me if you could.

Thanks in advance

I have checked several credit unions and have seen 8% or well above 7% s being the lowest. If you know of one that is 5.74% post it or PM me if you could.

Thanks in advance
Navy federal. 7% for 84 but the rest is very competitive. I believe GAP is pretty low.

Attachments

• IMG_0243.jpeg
    IMG_0243.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 7
For reference data (because I was mad I couldn't find any) I got my pre-approval from Navy Fed the other day for my LC coming in.

785 score $176k income and I got 5.94% 72mo.

I have no idea what Toyota financing can do at the moment, but if they can't beat Navy Fed I'll just go with them.

For reference data (because I was mad I couldn't find any) I got my pre-approval from Navy Fed the other day for my LC coming in.

785 score $176k income and I got 5.94% 72mo.

I have no idea what Toyota financing can do at the moment, but if they can't beat Navy Fed I'll just go with them.
Toyota is still over 7% but it was at 9% a couple weeks ago.
This is the only good thing about having to wait some. The interest rates are dropping while we wait. :ROFLMAO:

Toyota financing is giving a $500 military rebate to finance with them. I will finance with them for a month just to get the rebate and then move to Navy Federal for the 4. 99 for 60 months.

Thanks in advance
I imagine it depends on your region sometimes? But the rate it 7.34% for 84 months however they offer a 1.5% rate discount on a car loan more than 35k (which obviously the LC meets), and another .5 discount for doing an automatic bank pay method, but the lowest they'll go is 5.74 as its the minimum required. It will depend highly on your credit score, income, and what discounts the credit union is willing to give you.

Toyota financing is giving a $500 military rebate to finance with them. I will finance with them for a month just to get the rebate and then move to Navy Federal for the 4. 99 for 60 months.
I'm doing the same. The dealer I'm going through requires 2 months through Toyota, then I'm moving to Navy Fed or any lower at that time.

Which dealer? I didnโ€™t think there was a minimum. One month courtesy.
I don't think there is a minimum for the $500. The dealership requires financing through Toyota but you can refinance after two months. They are also selling at MSRP so I'm not going to complain.

Back