All weather cargo liner

DD214

đź“› Founding Member
Apr 21, 2024
western mass
Vehicles
2022 Bronco and 2014 Honda Pilot
I looked nd the FE I am getting in does not have the all weather rear cargo liner. Anybody have a part # I would appreciate it.

Thanks for reading

Looks like PT908-60245
IMG_9281.jpeg

I haven't been able to understand the all weather cargo liner? It say it comes with all weather floor mats and cargo liner . the port installed options I am paying $150 for all weather cargo liner?
Does anyone know what the difference is ?

$102.30 or something like that with plus $14 to ship. Says it will be here next Wednesday
Just ordered this also. $102.15 with $11,72 for shipping. But the ETA is May 22–24

Received tracking # from FedEx and it says ordered "cancelled" when I check it online...I'm skeptical of this company. I will attempt to complain or call on Monday since they already charged my card

Received tracking # from FedEx and it says ordered "cancelled" when I check it online...I'm skeptical of this company. I will attempt to complain or call on Monday since they already charged my card
Any update, don’t want to order if the OEM link is bogus

Just ordered this also. $102.15 with $11,72 for shipping. But the ETA is May 22–24
Let us know how it goes. I went to the my dealer and had them check the part #. (The parts guy is a friend) It didn’t show up as a LC part. He said they hadn’t populated the system yet.

Let us know how it goes. I went to the my dealer and had them check the part #. (The parts guy is a friend) It didn’t show up as a LC part. He said they hadn’t populated the system yet.
Called and spoke to "Eddie", he said I would receive another email with a new label...that was about 2 hours ago...nothing yet

I looked nd the FE I am getting in does not have the all weather rear cargo liner. Anybody have a part # I would appreciate it.

Thanks for reading
Still waiting for mine to arrive. I think it should be this week…the cargo liner that is.

Still waiting for mine to arrive. I think it should be this week…the cargo liner that is.
Received a new Fedex tracking # and it says delivery by 5/16/24. I will keep ya'll updated and see if it's indeed the correct product!

Last edited:
Back