Any thoughts on when the the Build and Price will open on Toyota Canada website?

Only item outstanding is the Lease & Finance rates... fairly easy to find a range looking at the other new vehicle releases. (Taco, Tundra, Sequoia etc)

Only item outstanding is the Lease & Finance rates... fairly easy to find a range looking at the other new vehicle releases. (Taco, Tundra, Sequoia etc)
I understand that and can put 1+1 together. Just not understanding why it has not been updated to fully build and price.
I will avoid asking questions in the future as it tends to upset some people.

Last edited:
One big reason I'm waiting for more details - driver memory seat.

In the US info this seems to be included on the regular model, on the Canadian info that's been shared so far it looks to only come with the Premium Package. Anybody know whether this inconsistency is actually the case?

I was told by a very large Alberta dealer yesterday that build/pricing has likely been pushed back to June/July for undisclosed reasons.

Reactions: MJE
So I'm first on the list at my dealer, waiting for my FE, been asking once a week for the last year for updates.
My rep told me there might be a ''special launch event'' for the FE, similar to what they did for the Toyota Supra in the past.
The FE are stored in a warehouse and will be shipped to the Canadian dealers. Dealers will get their allocation notification 2 days prior to the delivery of the FE
It is one FE per dealer.
I suspect that the building functionalities will be live once the official launch will be advertised
This all comes from my rep, he could be wrong
We also ordered a GX, I was offered an overtrail +, arriving by the end of April and a second one by the end of May, GX and LC are built in the same factory.
There was roughly 2 weeks between the American Lexus GX building option and the Canadian one.
My bet is that something special is going on for the Canadian market.

I was told by a very large Alberta dealer yesterday that build/pricing has likely been pushed back to June/July for undisclosed reasons.
Wow. At this rate we might see 2025 4Runners before LCs in Canada. Should find out more for the reviews next week unless this a “unique to Canada” issue.

Wow. At this rate we might see 2025 4Runners before LCs in Canada. Should find out more for the reviews next week unless this a “unique to Canada” issue.
Not sure about that. Talked to the Manager at my dealer (large one) yesterday. He’s not confident we’ll see any 4Runners before the end of the year. Toyota’s planning on it, but he said he wouldn’t count on it.

But, the LC’s are on the way, albeit slowly. They’re getting 2 for launch.

Not sure about that. Talked to the Manager at my dealer (large one) yesterday. He’s not confident we’ll see any 4Runners before the end of the year. Toyota’s planning on it, but he said he wouldn’t count on it.

But, the LC’s are on the way, albeit slowly. They’re getting 2 for launch.
This makes sense to me. Following what we are seeing with Land Cruisers the US will see deliveries before Canada. During the 4Runner reveal they said production starts around October so early in the new year for Canadian deliveries to customers is not crazy.

Canadian and US models usually have different options.. For some reason Toyota Canada appears to have simplified, 4 models and no options. (1958, LC, LC Premium, FE)

Back