Aftermarket Support

Lenny33

📛 Founding Member
Jan 13, 2024
Conifer, CO, USA
Vehicles
Lexus GX460
So does anybody have information on aftermarket support for the new Land Cruiser yet? Being a Denver person, I called RSG and they have absolutely nothing at this point. I’m curious about eiders and spacer lift to begin with..

At a 2 or 3" lift you will likely also require upper control arms...hopefully done with a full suspension swap and not simple spacers.

As much as I detest the simple spacers, at least Westcott puts in the work to see what the stock shocks can handle extension and compression wise.

I agree, and I have never done a spacer lift on anything, but I have also never bought a brand new SUV. My thinking is that with all brand new components, I can get maybe an inch and a half of space to bridge the gap until the time that I can put on a lift.

I agree, and I have never done a spacer lift on anything, but I have also never bought a brand new SUV. My thinking is that with all brand new components, I can get maybe an inch and a half of space to bridge the gap until the time that I can put on a lift.
I was thinking the same thing.....HOWEVER....I'm hearing that the 2024 Tacoma lifts might fit the new cruiser.

I was thinking the same thing.....HOWEVER....I'm hearing that the 2024 Tacoma lifts might fit the new cruiser.

That could be cool and offer more variety (and sooner) since the Taco sales volume is high and there’s lots of support.

Only point of concern is comparative weight and tuning to maintain ride quality.

Back