2024 Toyota Land Cruiser Review Videos

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
📛 Founding Member
Jul 8, 2023

The 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser in ‘Land Cruiser’ trim ($61,950 starting in the US, $77,290 starting in Canada) is brand new and now comes standard with a hybrid four-cylinder turbo i-FORCE MAX engine. It’s good for 326 horsepower and 465 lb ft of torque, and comes with many off road goodies like a locking differential, detachable sway bars, and a 2400 watt outlet in the trunk. But where exactly does the Land Cruiser fit into Toyota’s lineup among the 4Runner and the Lexus GX? And does this new hybrid Land Cruiser live up to its reputation of reliability and capability? Thomas and James head to the Algodones Dunes to find out. We hope you enjoy the episode!

New Toyota Land Cruiser review! The Land Cruiser hasn't been sold in the American market since 2021, but now the legend returns... is it as good as it once once? Today I'm reviewing this new Toyota Land Cruiser and I'll show you the many quirks and features. I'm also going to get behind the wheel and show you what it's like to drive.

FIRST DRIVE: The Land Cruiser is back in the USA and Toyota has made some big changes. On the outside you will discover all new sheet metal, LED lighting and 2-tone paint. On the inside you will be greeted by a soft-tex interior, 14in infotainment screen, and 12.3in digital gauge cluster. Under the hood is a 2.4L turbocharged inline-4 hybrid that produces 326HP & is mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission. Is the 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser a BETTER midsize SUV than a Toyota 4Runner?

After months of anticipation, Roman and Andre finally get a chance to drive the 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser! But which one should you actually go for if you want to off-road: the less expensive 1958 model or the more expensive version?

The 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser in ‘Land Cruiser’ trim ($61,950 starting in the US, $77,290 starting in Canada) is brand new and now comes standard with a hybrid four-cylinder turbo i-FORCE MAX engine. It’s good for 326 horsepower and 465 lb ft of torque, and comes with many off road goodies like a locking differential, detachable sway bars, and a 2400 watt outlet in the trunk. But where exactly does the Land Cruiser fit into Toyota’s lineup among the 4Runner and the Lexus GX? And does this new hybrid Land Cruiser live up to its reputation of reliability and capability? Thomas and James head to the Algodones Dunes to find out. We hope you enjoy the episode!

😂 - I no longer even care what color I get

New Toyota Land Cruiser review! The Land Cruiser hasn't been sold in the American market since 2021, but now the legend returns... is it as good as it once once? Today I'm reviewing this new Toyota Land Cruiser and I'll show you the many quirks and features. I'm also going to get behind the wheel and show you what it's like to drive.

Doug seems more into the new 4runner than this LC.

It says a lot that in the end one of the reviewers ordered one!

The ending was so great. After that jump, with the radiator leaking, I thought they'd tow it, nope.... drove it another 3 hours in the cold showing the LC is a trooper. I'm sold.

FIRST DRIVE: The Land Cruiser is back in the USA and Toyota has made some big changes. On the outside you will discover all new sheet metal, LED lighting and 2-tone paint. On the inside you will be greeted by a soft-tex interior, 14in infotainment screen, and 12.3in digital gauge cluster. Under the hood is a 2.4L turbocharged inline-4 hybrid that produces 326HP & is mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission. Is the 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser a BETTER midsize SUV than a Toyota 4Runner?

I was originally not at all interested in the Trail Dust. But seeing it in videos, I don't think I'd be disappointed if that was my only colour choice. Looks great!

Tail Dust became my favorite color when I saw it in person outside. And after realizing it's a metallic tan, not yellow. I still like Heritage Blue and Meteor Shower. I'm on the short list for the two tones.

Back