Question for Owners: Is a Retractable Luggage (Cargo) Cover standard on the 2024 Land Cruiser?

MarcMarc

📛 Founding Member
Apr 29, 2024
Michigan
I have a Meteor Shower 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser arriving soon—it's at port in the USA ('Land Cruiser' grade, Premium Package, standard 18" wheels). I see in the press photos, YouTube videos, etc. that the cargo area has the ability to have a retractable luggage/cargo cover fitted (you can see the mounting points, etc.) but I have yet to see an actual cover in place/installed in any photos or videos.

I see the 2024 Lexus GX550 has a cover—see photo.

To those of you who have taken delivery of a new 2024 Land Cruiser, did your vehicle come with a retractable luggage (cargo) cover?

I do not see a cover listed as available as a Toyota accessory.

Thank you.

Attachments

• 2024_Lexus_GX_Overtrail_026-scaled-1.jpg
    2024_Lexus_GX_Overtrail_026-scaled-1.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 53
I was hoping someone would answer this maybe, i thought i saw where it doubled as a protective flap to keep from scratching your bumper while loading....... Bueller? Bueller ?

I was hoping someone would answer this maybe, i thought i saw where it doubled as a protective flap to keep from scratching your bumper while loading....... Bueller? Bueller ?
There is a protective flap but it won't work for covering your cargo.

That "protective flap" item (shown in a video) is different—that item sits near tailgate. I'm talking about the retractable luggage cover that mounts just behind the 2nd row seats (see photo above). I had a DM with an owner earlier today (who owns a 2024 Land Cruiser First Edition). They said that their Land Cruiser did NOT come with a retractable luggage cover. The parts department at my local Toyota dealership ran the VIN (the VIN for my incoming Land Cruiser—Land Cruiser grade). They said that my Land Cruiser should come with the retractable luggage cover (but they didn't sound 100% positive). Otherwise, MSRP for the cover is $791.86 (and the part number is: 64910-60290). We'll see.

That "protective flap" item (shown in a video) is different—that item sits near tailgate. I'm talking about the retractable luggage cover that mounts just behind the 2nd row seats (see photo above). I had a DM with an owner earlier today (who owns a 2024 Land Cruiser First Edition). They said that their Land Cruiser did NOT come with a retractable luggage cover. The parts department at my local Toyota dealership ran the VIN (the VIN for my incoming Land Cruiser—Land Cruiser grade). They said that my Land Cruiser should come with the retractable luggage cover (but they didn't sound 100% positive). Otherwise, MSRP for the cover is $791.86 (and the part number is: 64910-60290). We'll see.
fouond it at $537.95 on toyotapartsdeal.com just a google hunt, cant vouch for site

I have a Meteor Shower 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser arriving soon—it's at port in the USA ('Land Cruiser' grade, Premium Package, standard 18" wheels). I see in the press photos, YouTube videos, etc. that the cargo area has the ability to have a retractable luggage/cargo cover fitted (you can see the mounting points, etc.) but I have yet to see an actual cover in place/installed in any photos or videos.

I see the 2024 Lexus GX550 has a cover—see photo.

To those of you who have taken delivery of a new 2024 Land Cruiser, did your vehicle come with a retractable luggage (cargo) cover?

I do not see a cover listed as available as a Toyota accessory.

Thank you.
To each their own, but that is one of the first things I toss in the garbage bin on all my previous SUVs. So I'm hoping its not priced into the base vehicle but available as an option would be good.

fouond it at $537.95 on toyotapartsdeal.com just a google hunt, cant vouch for site
I doubt that this is correct. I too have been looking for a retractable luggage cover as I had one on my 2020 Trd Pro. Currently they sell one for the 2024 forerunner for $179 and this is what it looks like.

Attachments

• IMG_0247.jpeg
    IMG_0247.jpeg
    132.4 KB · Views: 34
How did you guys find anything for the 2024 Land Cruiser on toyotapartsdeal.com? Their model year selector only lists years up to 2023.

I am looking for the all-weather cargo tray for a FE. Can't find it for sale on the official Toyota parts/accessories web site or anywhere else.

I doubt that this is correct. I too have been looking for a retractable luggage cover as I had one on my 2020 Trd Pro. Currently they sell one for the 2024 forerunner for $179 and this is what it looks like.
Same part number, I doubt they wouldn't adapt the fender wells to fit an existing part.

How did you guys find anything for the 2024 Land Cruiser on toyotapartsdeal.com? Their model year selector only lists years up to 2023.

I am looking for the all-weather cargo tray for a FE. Can't find it for sale on the official Toyota parts/accessories web site or anywhere else.
I googled the part number and it suggested the product and page directly. Did not go through the vehicle identify menu.

Back