Who has the highest miles/kilometers?

24WCPrado

📛 Founding Member
Oct 17, 2024
Media
Colorado
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser, 2004 Land Cruiser
Just trying to see how many miles/kilometers everyone has already racked up on their new 250’s

Our Windchill Pearl Premium 250 we got in July is currently at ~8600 miles.

Only issues so far is back seat lever broke off, Toyota ordered it for us and we installed it (free under warranty). Our front bumper valence (silver paint on LC trim is peeling a little bit) is being replaced under warranty as well (ordered, should be here in a few weeks) .

Forgive me if there is already a thread like this. Mods delete if this a duplicate of another thread.

Last edited:
Hopefully all owners will be forthcoming and specific in regard to encountered issues! We also have to keep in mind it will be a small sample, i.e. only forum members. For instance, would really like to know the full extent of the transmission problems, seeing there is now a TSB in this regard.

Just curious, how did you drive 4000 miles a month? My best record was 5000 miles for a particular month from a road trip across North America. 12K / three months sounds unbelievably exhausting...
I’m at 8k after picking the car up about a month ago. The answer is living in the west and needing to frequently drive between large cities or across states, and lots of joyrides and road trips.

I spend an absurd amount of time in the car. I don’t like hiking by myself but driving is meditative… though more expensive

Just curious, how did you drive 4000 miles a month? My best record was 5000 miles for a particular month from a road trip across North America. 12K / three months sounds unbelievably exhausting...
I truly love driving. The scenery, the technicality, and occasionally, the speed (Buttonwillow mostly). When I was in 3rd grade, when the class was asked what we wanted to be, I said I wanted "to be a driver". Not sure what that meant at the time, only that I wanted to operate (any) motorized vehicle.

Fast forward to today. I have a M-F 92-mile RT commute. Gives me freeway time, a better school district for my son, and most importantly, I get to check off my goal from 3rd grade. On the weekends, it's everywhere Northern California and beyond. I can sit in a car 10 hours at a time comfortably, stopping only once to pee. I don't care if people talk to me. If they do, I am grateful for whatever conversation.

Be careful what you ask for, I guess!

3500 miles on FE purchased on Aug 15th. No problems - exceptional vehicle. Still smile when I get in!

Back