What is the MPG on the 2024 Land Cruiser?

Yeah, crazy to think a full size SUV with full-time 4wd could get that kind of mileage. That's almost the same as my Audi which gets insanely good fuel economy considering how fast it is.
Even more for a hybrid car it depends on how you drive, how often you push those 300 HP and how much you use the hybrid battery.
With a lot of highways at over 80mph and a hard foot, probably 20mpg is possible. It doesn't mean Toyota or EPA Rating are wrong.
Eco driving and no high speeds ..... 30 mpg is also possible.

Although not yet verified by EPA the new Tacoma iForce non hybrid fuel economy numbers are not as much of an improvement as I thought they would be.

Attachments

• IMG_7337.png
    IMG_7337.png
    258.7 KB · Views: 127
Where is this coming from ? iif i-Force means hybrid I doubt they will build an MT hybrid Tacoma.

Where is this coming from ? iif i-Force means hybrid I doubt they will build an MT hybrid Tacoma.
Lower left corner of the pic. "i-Force Max" is the hybrid nomenclature. "i-Force" is the non hybrid version which won't be offered in the LC... To my knowledge these are the only official fuel rating figures out on either version of this engine.

The hybrid numbers are from TRD jon, not Toyota. Toyota has not released the hybrid MPG numbers yet.
Never said they were from Toyota and yes the TRD jon logo can be seen in the lower left corner of the first pic I sent...

Lower left corner of the pic. "i-Force Max" is the hybrid nomenclature. "i-Force" is the non hybrid version which won't be offered in the LC... To my knowledge these are the only official fuel rating figures out on either version of this engine.
I got it now.... there is a base 2.4T 228 HP then an i-Force 2.4T 278 HP and the i-Force Max Hybrid 326 HP. Wow !
LC250 has one single powertrain. And this is good for the owners ! But maybe Tacoma will sell better in US with 27 different combination of trims, cabs, transmissions, beds.....
2024 will be very interesting. My advice is clear: do not buy any car before checking the Toyota and Tesla models !

I got it now.... there is a base 2.4T 228 HP then an i-Force 2.4T 278 HP and the i-Force Max Hybrid 326 HP. Wow !
LC250 has one single powertrain. And this is good for the owners ! But maybe Tacoma will sell better in US with 27 different combination of trims, cabs, transmissions, beds.....
2024 will be very interesting. My advice is clear: do not buy any car before checking the Toyota and Tesla models !
Yep!

Will the LC250 get the same hybrid powertrain ?? I see the battery is the same but a 48-horsepower electric motor will not allow you to drive on battery....

Will the LC250 get the same hybrid powertrain ?? I see the battery is the same but a 48-horsepower electric motor will not allow you to drive on battery....

The new Lexus TX 500h AWD is rated at 27mpg City & 28mpg with the 2.4l/electric drive engine. It will be interesting to see how the Land Cruiser compares.

2024-Lexus-TX-vs-Land-Cruiser-MPG.PNG

The new Lexus TX 500h AWD is rated at 27mpg City & 28mpg with the 2.4l/electric drive engine. It will be interesting to see how the Land Cruiser compares.

View attachment 583
Wow! TX coming in at rough curb weight of 4970 lbs & LC250 @ 5181 lbs I think we're going to be close to these numbers. Slight edge will go to the TX on aerodynamics but tough to know what that will equate too on the road.

Wow! TX coming in at rough curb weight of 4970 lbs & LC250 @ 5181 lbs I think we're going to be close to these numbers. Slight edge will go to the TX on aerodynamics but tough to know what that will equate too on the road.
This is right, on the highway TX and Grand Highlander will do better.

Back