TrailWhale

πŸ“› Founding Member
πŸ† LC of the Month
Apr 25, 2024
Media
Idaho
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser "Land Cruiser"
Now that it seems like the majority of folks on here have their Cruisers, it would be fun to see what the color distribution looks like.

Please do not answer the poll if you do not have a 2024 Land Cruiser! Just tap that view results button and enjoy the data!

Reactions: MJE
Very blue around here so far! Bumping this thread to get some more votes.

Surprising results. I haven't seen a blue one yet. When I pick up mine next week, it may be the first blue one I've seen in person. I hope I like it!

Surprising results. I haven't seen a blue one yet. When I pick up mine next week, it may be the first blue one I've seen in person. I hope I like it!
You will. It’s the best! Welcome to the Blue Crew!

Reactions: JJP
I'm surprised as well. I've seen three other LCs since I purchased my Dusty Trails FE. Two other Dusty Trails and a Meteor Shower.

So far I’ve seen in the wild (excluding dealership sightings, and excluding my own Heritage Blue of course):

1 Meteor Shower
1 Heritage Blue
2 Trail Dust (passed by two of them on the same street one day, which was kinda wild)
1 white GX550

Colors I have seen in the wild

1 Wind Chill Pear
3 Heritage Blue
1 Black
1 Trail Dust
2 Meteor Shower

Now that it seems like the majority of folks on here have their Cruisers, it would be fun to see what the color distribution looks like.

Please do not answer the poll if you do not have a 2024 Land Cruiser! Just tap that view results button and enjoy the data!
a column for trim level would be interesting to go along with it. 1958/LC/FE .... i heard what seemed to be a wild rumor that 40% of the FE's were black. But the first 5 at my local Dealer were all FE and Black so it kinda made me wonder.....

I’m surprised by the amount of Heritge Blue cruisers out there! I’ve only seen one other so far.

Side note, I got my user name from something that was scrawled on the bag my carpeted floor mats were in πŸ˜†

Attachments

• IMG_9822.jpeg
    IMG_9822.jpeg
    528.7 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: MJE
Back