๐Ÿ‘‹ Welcome to the new Land Cruiser Forum - Please post an introduction thread!

Welcome! Having someone with your background and experience on the forum is great! I'm really interested to hear your thoughts about the Land Cruiser and how it compares to your 4Runner and Tacoma Pros. Do you have an ETA yet on your 1958?
Orders for us takes about 5 months, so hoping first of August .. My 2024 4runner should be picked up the end of this week.

Hello LC Community! I am new to LC ownership with my recent purchase of the 2024 LC 250 โ€œ1958โ€ trim in Ice Cap White.
IMG_2083_jpg.jpeg

hello, new to the forum. I am in Princeton, NJ, looking to trade in my 2015 Honda Odyssey to a 2024/2025 LC 1958. Welcome any advice or suggestions. cheers
Welcome to the forum!

Hi all,

New to Land Cruisers but have a LCP on order and have had various Tacomas and 4Runners for the last 10 years. Iโ€™m 37 years old, live in SoCal, and am a mechanical engineer (yep one of those guys). Before a Mech-E I grew up on a farm in the Midwest keeping mid century iron running.

Hello all,
Just put a deposit on a Land Cruiser Base, trail dust/grayscape, premium package, etc. Should be in SoCal sometime between now and 6/17/24. I'm on 4 waiting lists but I was able to get it at MSRP with no dealer markup.
I'm a retired general building contractor. I just converted my 2 car garage into a woodworking shop. I'm almost done building a backyard deck/bar/entertainment center for Sunday football games and get togethers.

I have a black on black LC trim I'm expecting by end of June. I'm a little schizoid in my car taste. I have a fun car and a practical car. The Cruiser will take over as the daily driver and replace a 20 year old Subi Forester. The fun car (BMW 2 series) will retire as a daily driver and hopefully some day be replaced with a Porsche 911. The Porsche is my dream car but a Land Cruiser has long been my dream SUV so I finally made it a reality.

LandCruiserForum.com is all about the all new, completely redesigned 2024/2025 Toyota Land Cruiser. Our goal is to be the #1 resource for Land Cruiser owners and enthusiasts.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.
Hi SuperSix, I thought my number was 15, but I think I am wrong. What is my rank/ date of joining?

Hi all! Just picked up the 2024 Black LC FE. Previously 2020 Tacoma, then 2014 FJ. Each time trying to keep up as my family grows! Looking forward to this forum and everyone here.

Hey all-

Itโ€™s about 68.4% possible I was conceived in my parentโ€™s 1977 FJ LC and popped out into a Toyota family soon after. Aside from the cars (Celica, Supra, Corona) weโ€™ve had 4Runners, Tacos, Tundras, new FJ and a Sequoia. Just got the call that my 24โ€™ LC is heading to Seattle then on the way by train to the dealership within a month or so. Hoping to have wheels, tires and lift kit in hand when it gets here. Looking forward to all the aftermarket goodies that will inevitably fill the void in the next year or so. Also excited to see everyoneโ€™s projects for inspiration.

Back