Weatherproof mat for rear compartment?

The deal

The dealer did not up-charge me for the premium carpet mats—they were added at port. I ordered the all weather mats from the parts department, as well as the all weather cargo liner. Now I see on the window sticker that my vehicle included the all weather cargo liner so I’ve reached out to the dealer so that they can shed some light on this. I bought my LC out of state and did not see it until it arrived on transport, so not sure if it actually did include the cargo liner. I believe I am owed a refund of $150 though.
What LC trim do you have? All except the 1958 include the qty 4 all-weather floor mats as well. If you don't see it in the window sticker , check the Vspec pdf document that dealerships sometimes send by email.

What LC trim do you have? All except the 1958 include the qty 4 all-weather floor mats as well. If you don't see it in the window sticker , check the Vspec pdf document that dealerships sometimes send by email.
I have the mid LC trim (w/premium pkg). The spec sheet does indicate all weather floor mats, but since the port “upgraded” to the carpet mats, I assumed that meant the vehicle would not have the all weather mats. Apparently it should have had them both.

I was surprised that my LC-LC came with nice allweather floormats, but nothing for the rear storage area. Are there any good non-Toyota options yet? (either Weathertech or more obscure brands)
Weathertech just released a cargo mat today.

I have the mid LC trim (w/premium pkg). The spec sheet does indicate all weather floor mats, but since the port “upgraded” to the carpet mats, I assumed that meant the vehicle would not have the all weather mats. Apparently it should have had them both.
This was my same situation. They honored my request for the missing all-weather mats when I showed them the Vspec pdf.

This was my same situation. They honored my request for the missing all-weather mats when I showed them the Vspec pdf.
We’ll see what the salesman says. He was fantastic to work with so I expect he’ll make it right for me.

You can also order the OEM cargo area mat online. Toyota parts online that goes through a dealership I guess. A little strange how the order processing works. Maybe those are the dealerships that have it in stock.

Got it for around $140 delivered.

1000061414.jpg

Back