TRD Pro Tundra Wheels

BacaraLC

📛 Founding Member
Jul 29, 2024
Media
AZ
Finally got these mounted up. Picked up brand new takeoffs way cheap off Facebook marketplace. Found a post I think on here about the 4Runner and Taco anniversary bronze center caps fitting tundra pro wheels as I didn’t care for the red TRD caps.

Sure enough, looks way better and these wheels have perfect offset for my taste (and only 5mm off from what icon recommends). Plus they are a forged wheel as well as lighter with correct width for larger tires.

Planning on a lift with larger tires when more options hit the market. Not sold on a preload lift as it does kill travel and ride quality a little bit off-road.

Attachments

• IMG_4057.jpeg
    IMG_4057.jpeg
    416.2 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_4058.jpeg
    IMG_4058.jpeg
    364.8 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_4059.jpeg
    IMG_4059.jpeg
    343.8 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_4060.jpeg
    IMG_4060.jpeg
    426.4 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_4061.jpeg
    IMG_4061.jpeg
    395.3 KB · Views: 277
None at all, these are basically OEM size tires, just wider. These were the stock tires that come standard on Tundra TRD Pro so were already on the wheels when I picked them up. Icon has an awesome video and basically can go to a 34” easy without rubbing on this offset.

Last edited:
How much is 'way cheap'? I couldn't find anything less than $1700/4 when I was looking. I opted for the '24 Tacoma TRD wheel, same weight and offset, way cheaper.

No compatibility issues with stud/lug or hub bore specs? I'm looking to get some Tundra wheels myself, so this is reassuring.

That setup looks great! Any idea if they weigh less than the original wheels?

Back