bluescruiser

📛 Founding Member
Sep 10, 2024
Media
Canada
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser (Standard Package)
Hey gang

I'm looking to trade my OEM rock rails for side steps. If you're in the Edmonton area and are interested, hit me up!
IMG_9663.jpeg

Reactions: MJE
I live in Orlando Florida and I have a Lexus GX 550 with OEM running boards. I'll be driving to Lynchburg Tennessee the weekend of October 5th. Not sure how far that will be from you.

I live in Orlando Florida and I have a Lexus GX 550 with OEM running boards. I'll be driving to Lynchburg Tennessee the weekend of October 5th. Not sure how far that will be from you.
Still quite a ways off I’m afraid!

Edit: I guess I should have clarified ‘AB’ the province of Alberta 🇨🇦

Damn. MY LC came with the running boards and I ordered the rock rails, so now I have both. I would have preferred to trade and save the $$. I'm down in Lethbridge.

Damn. MY LC came with the running boards and I ordered the rock rails, so now I have both. I would have preferred to trade and save the $$. I'm down in Lethbridge.

Oh man, a trade would have been ideal for me. I gladly would have made the drive to do that!

I take delivery Friday of a 1958 trim and am in Calgary. It this a meet in red deer with wrenches opportunity?
Sounds good to me, I’ll shoot you a DM and see if we can find a time that could work

Back