Trade 20 inch wheels for 18 inch? In Denver

Ayork

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
May 23, 2024
Media
Denver
Just picked this up last night. LC trim with premium package. I had one coming but it wasnโ€™t supposed to be here until July. I found this on a dealer website and somehow it had just been sitting for two weeks. So I drove to Fort Morgan, Colorado last night and purchased it. So far, and amazing vehicle. I didnโ€™t want 20 inch wheels so if there is someone out there who does, I will trade for 18s.

Attachments

• IMG_2431.jpeg
    IMG_2431.jpeg
    402.3 KB · Views: 203
Nice find and Congrats! I bet the drive home was great! (y)

Congrats!

Toyota Ft Morgan? I was on their list for awhile, and I think I was offered this one but turned it down since I really wanted Meteor Shower or Underground.

Did the 20" wheels come with the Premium Pkg, or a separate line item? As with you, really do not wish them. Toyota tacks thing on, and it is take it or leave it.

Congrats!

Toyota Ft Morgan? I was on their list for awhile, and I think I was offered this one but turned it down since I really wanted Meteor Shower or Underground.
Yup, couldnโ€™t believe it was just sitting

Did the 20" wheels come with the Premium Pkg, or a separate line item? As with you, really do not wish them. Toyota tacks thing on, and it is take it or leave it.
No, theyโ€™re separate. But this one came with 20 inch wheels so I just decided to deal with it. Iโ€™ll either trade or replace them when the time comes. I want room for a larger tire.

Late post here, but how are you liking the 20" wheels now that you have had the vehicle for a few weeks? My dealer just called me today saying that he can get me an LC (middle trim) in the two-tone blue color, and without the premium package. This is what I'm looking for, though it does have the 20" wheels which I don't think I want. (or at least, I wouldn't have added if it were up to me)

Trying to decide if I should pass on this one or not.

Late post here, but how are you liking the 20" wheels now that you have had the vehicle for a few weeks? My dealer just called me today saying that he can get me an LC (middle trim) in the two-tone blue color, and without the premium package. This is what I'm looking for, though it does have the 20" wheels which I don't think I want. (or at least, I wouldn't have added if it were up to me)

Trying to decide if I should pass on this one or not.
I took them off within a week of owning the car. I think they look nice but I use the car for camping/trail use in the Rockies. Again, they look good but I wanted a smaller wheel to fit a larger tire.

Back