TPMS part number

Draper

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
May 7, 2024
Media
Denver, CO
Vehicles
Porsche Macan Turbo, BMW M4 Comp
Anyone know the part number for the LC's TPMS?

I know they can be switched over from the stock wheels, but buying a second set would save a lot of hassle.

If you're looking for a set for winter wheels, I'm almost positive aftermarket ones can be recognized by the Toyota system (a lot cheaper). Most tire shops offer after market TPMS stems.

Saw this article at the taco forum. The LC should have the same on board tpms setup right?

As related to this topic : if I switch wheels and tires with someone as Iโ€™m looking to do when my LC with 20 inch wheels arrives in the next week or so, will each vehicle eventually register the new TPMS sensors that came from the other vehicle or do they have to be switched out?

As related to this topic : if I switch wheels and tires with someone as Iโ€™m looking to do when my LC with 20 inch wheels arrives in the next week or so, will each vehicle eventually register the new TPMS sensors that came from the other vehicle or do they have to be switched out?
if the sensors transmits at 315mhz your car will be able to detect them. I was able to program a 2nd set of wheels using autel sensors via the on board settings.

Last edited:
if the sensors transmits at 315mhz your car will be able to detect them. I was able to program a 2nd set of wheels using autel sensors via the on board settings.
Do you happen to know the part number of the Autel sensors you used? Thanks!

Thanks! Did you need to have them programmed or cloned first or did they work straight out of the box and you just set them as a second set of wheels in the landcruiser settings and it figured them out?

Did they come with instructions with how to do this? or something that i can figure out in the onboard screen? Or other?
The process is standard with newer yotas using the onboard settings. I used the info i gathered from the manual, tundra forums, and youtube.

Back