Toyota Port Installed PPF

In the SF bay area a partial PPF job would cost about $1000-$1500. Toyota is $439? The question is are you willing to pay more for better quality or are you happy with a basic PPF job at a lower price. A personal decision...
Any recs for PPF installers in the Bay, specifically South Bay? It seems like every installer has a perfect 5 star rating on Yelp and I know that a lot of these ratings are fake.

In the SF bay area a partial PPF job would cost about $1000-$1500. Toyota is $439? The question is are you willing to pay more for better quality or are you happy with a basic PPF job at a lower price. A personal decision...
Is it proven that aftermarket PPF is of higher quality than OEM/Port? Tests?

Any recs for PPF installers in the Bay, specifically South Bay? It seems like every installer has a perfect 5 star rating on Yelp and I know that a lot of these ratings are fake.
San Carlos , JB Auto Spa. Have great experience with those guys.

I’m
It came on mine. It covers the whole hood panel, but it does not wrap over the edge. Its cut cleanly 1/8th of an inch all the way around. There is no PPF on the quarter panels. There is also a 8 inch triangle on the lower corner of the passenger door.
wonder why it’s only on the passenger door?

Back