Tire pressure light

dwover

📛 Founding Member
Jun 18, 2024
Media
Charleston, SC
Vehicles
2024 LC
I cannot get the tire pressure light to turn off. All 4 tires have proper pressure. And I can’t reset it with an OBD. Has anyone else run into this?

33. Do you think that could be it? I was wondering if there was an actual TP monitor on the spare

Yes, you should be able to see in on the TPMS screen on the dash. Below the trunk area on the diagram.

Geez, an active tire pressure monitor on the spare tire. And it is difficult to get to it without dropping the whole tire. Pretty dumb design. Wish I could just cut off sensor on the spare.
I mean you don’t want to put the spare on, only to discover that it is also flat :).

I cannot get the tire pressure light to turn off. All 4 tires have proper pressure. And I can’t reset it with an OBD. Has anyone else run into this?

Go to the settings menu on your driver dashboard screen, look for the Vehicle Settings, then TPWS, you'll need to tell it to relearn the current pressure setting, takes 3-5 minutes. :)

Go to the settings menu on your driver dashboard screen, look for the Vehicle Settings, then TPWS, you'll need to tell it to relearn the current pressure setting, takes 3-5 minutes. :)
You can also input a tire pressure. I checked mine and it was set to 33. No need to relearn anything.

I’m an idiot. I kept looking for the TPWS under the entertainment screen menu for “vehicle customization” and it wasn’t there. But it It IS on the menu on the other screen (with gauges) buried in vehicle settings. Thank you much! Damn yellow light on my dash was driving me crazy

Which setting in TPWS resets the pressure?

So I just experienced a flat right front. Woke up to it this morning. I mounted the spare tire however the front right still acts as if it’s flat and tells me to adjust the pressure.

I tried performing the Tire Rotation steps in the TPWS (using manual) and it seems to be doing something and then lands on “Adjust Pressure” message.

What’s up with that?

I planned to take the wheel that went flat to a tire place and have inspected because, 4 hours later it’s still holding pressure… which is weird. I was hoping to have this TPWS squared away so I didn’t have to ask them to figure it out.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• image_67206401.jpeg
    image_67206401.jpeg
    201.2 KB · Views: 8
Back