The cool box is great. Fight me

Do you like the cool box?

• Of course!

• I hate you!

• It's ok...

Results are only viewable after voting.
It will hold a pistol when I’m not wearing it on a long trip, and it will cool drinks.

I give it a marginal passing grade for being space constrained as a center console storage area.

View attachment 15804View attachment 15805
Is that a double stack 9mm 1911? 3.5in barrel? Very nice looking, have any more photos of it?

That is a Wilson Combat SFX9 4” wearing a Trijicon RMR and a Surefire X300U weapon light in a PHLSter Floodlight holster. Equivalent in length to a 5” with the light on it.

No photos with the weapon light but here it is otherwise:

71287791403__52E11954-1A43-48D9-8056-399400BF2644.jpeg
RenderedImage.jpeg

That is a Wilson Combat SFX9 4” wearing a Trijicon RMR and a Surefire X300U weapon light in a PHLSter Floodlight holster. Equivalent in length to a 5” with the light on it.

No photos with the weapon light but here it is otherwise:

View attachment 15828View attachment 15829
Beautiful pistol, I love seeing the WC crown on 9mm, it looks so nice

I've got 2 Wilson's, but they're pretty old. My first one is a commander sized CQB from 2008 lol. It looks "plain" compared to the fancy details they do now, but it still runs like a tank and extremely accurate. Carried this one for years before I switched to a glock

Also have a Wilson Beretta 92F brigadier collab they did about 10 yrs ago. Hate to say it, but it's a safe queen for me lol

Back