📛 Founding Member
Sep 9, 2024
Media
Portland Oregon
Vehicles
2024 Toyota Land Cruiser with Premium PCK
Thank you for adding me to the Land Cruiser Forum
4WheelDrive2024

Hi everyone, we live in the Pacific Northwest; Portland Oregon is home base. I work in the beverage business, and in my free time we like to spend time in the outdoors, camping, hiking, fishing, four wheeling, and exploring the West Coast.

We recently purchased a 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD in the Trail Dust color - Grayscape Roof, Black Leather Premium Package with 18" wheels. It now has just over 1,000 miles on it, the dealer did the first break in oil change, we ‘re looking forward to off road adventures, with some overland camping. I previous owned Toyota 4WD vehicles including a 1996 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4WD, and a 2000 Toyota Tacoma 4WD Double Cab Truck.

One of my other hobbies is my perpetual 13-year restoration project on my 1991 VW Vanagon Westfalia Pop Top Camper Van with a Peloquin Limited Slip differential that helps me get to more remote base camps. The new addition of the Land Cruiser will be fun to explore the trails and overlanding adventures in the future.

Future vehicles, we plan to keep the 2024 Land Cruiser long term, over maintained it, and roll the odometer over as much as possible. We are happy with the power and torque, first tank 19.5 mpg, second tank 21.5 mpg. Latest tank averaging 22.6 mpg.

Cheers

Attachments

• 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser I.jpg
    2024 Toyota Land Cruiser I.jpg
    682 KB · Views: 31
  • 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser II.jpg
    2024 Toyota Land Cruiser II.jpg
    728.3 KB · Views: 25
Hey there! First off, welcome to the forum! Secondly, restoring a VW has my attention. Never a Vanagon, but have owned multiple VW's over my many years, and never lost the love. Sadly, just read an article wherein VW is struggling to survive. Sure hope they do not fold.

Hey there! First off, welcome to the forum! Secondly, restoring a VW has my attention. Never a Vanagon, but have owned multiple VW's over my many years, and never lost the love. Sadly, just read an article wherein VW is struggling to survive. Sure hope they do not fold.

Attachments

• IMG_1676.jpeg
    IMG_1676.jpeg
    219 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: MJE
Back