Storage

Link please?
Amazon
1725622816247.png

So decided on this one, perfect color match and mounted with some 1/2" long binder bolts, so no adhesive to slip off.
(binder bolts are small alum posts that are used to bind hole-punched papers together)
Looks good. Does it interfere with the glove box?

I bought these online they work well , they do crowd seat belt receivers a little no big deal , well made some kind of leather
IMG_5734.jpeg

Hi all, The only thing not desirable after 3200 miles on my Meteor Shower mid tier is when I back up in my garage to park. Garage is at higher level than the street. It shows me 5 or 6 weird yellow pieces on the screen/camera feed that thoroughly bug my nerves. These are not helpful. These are bad for me. They make my backing up very difficult. Can I please defeat this most stupid feature in our 2024 J 250 Cruisers. Can't believe Toyota did not learn to make backing up easy. They created roadblocks and distractions. These are awful. Was Cruiser ever tested backing up to a higher level garage? Nothing should be forced on me. This gross stupidity should be optional.

Hi all, The only thing not desirable after 3200 miles on my Meteor Shower mid tier is when I back up in my garage to park. Garage is at higher level than the street. It shows me 5 or 6 weird yellow pieces on the screen/camera feed that thoroughly bug my nerves. These are not helpful. These are bad for me. They make my backing up very difficult. Can I please defeat this most stupid feature in our 2024 J 250 Cruisers. Can't believe Toyota did not learn to make backing up easy. They created roadblocks and distractions. These are awful. Was Cruiser ever tested backing up to a higher level garage? Nothing should be forced on me. This gross stupidity should be optional.
Take your rant to the Manual ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. Start on this page. No lines are available.

Attachments

• IMG_0094.jpeg
    IMG_0094.jpeg
    525.7 KB · Views: 7
Back