Storage

I didn't look super hard, but I couldn't find any trays for a cool box. So, I downloaded the 3D model from 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser Cool Box Tray, uploaded it to Treatstock, and ordered one. It (ABS/Black) shipped for $17.13, which doesn't seem that bad.

I'll post some pics when I get it.
I was going to get the tray printed (next door is a avid 3D printer dude) but I have found that I really like really cold 16oz drinks!

I didn't look super hard, but I couldn't find any trays for a cool box. So, I downloaded the 3D model from 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser Cool Box Tray, uploaded it to Treatstock, and ordered one. It (ABS/Black) shipped for $17.13, which doesn't seem that bad.

I'll post some pics when I get it.

I tried to do so and was able to download the file but unable to upload it to treadstock. It’s an .stl file and Im doing this on an iPhone. It’s greyed out in my downloads preventing upload. How did you do this?

After ordering a tray to be printed, I found out that @bgeorger was making some. Maybe support him instead of Treatstock.

Because he takes name and address and hasn't reached out for the order. It's fun to print a few, but then it becomes a job.

Ok, today is the day! The first batch will be going out. I have quite a backlog, so I will be making daily shipments until I am caught up. I have begun messaging the people that will be getting theirs today.

It takes a while that 30 second cooldown between PMs is annoying. Which is why I didn't respond to every single PM.

Just put these in today. Really like them. Not too big, not too small. Sit tight to the seat. Carhart.

Attachments

• IMG_9401.jpeg
    IMG_9401.jpeg
    422.5 KB · Views: 157
I think anything you want Would fit a water bottle nicely.
I just can't ever see myself reaching behind the driver seat or the passenger seat to get anything.

I would have to get out of the vehicle open the rear door to get anything so it would be rather inconvenient.

However, I could certainly imagine using that if I was car camping.

So decided on this one, perfect color match and mounted with some 1/2" long binder bolts, so no adhesive to slip off.
(binder bolts are small alum posts that are used to bind hole-punched papers together)

Attachments

• Pocket.JPG
    Pocket.JPG
    409.9 KB · Views: 87
I've had my FE for a month. My biggest complaint is lack of storage. Otherwise I love the car. Separately, what is the small space next to the phone charger that has the yellow caution label on it??

I just can't ever see myself reaching behind the driver seat or the passenger seat to get anything.

I would have to get out of the vehicle open the rear door to get anything so it would be rather inconvenient.

However, I could certainly imagine using that if I was car camping.

Yes you do have to go get stuff via the rear seat. I had something similar on my tundra, but not nearly as good. It was nice having the big console storage in the tundra. However, having some storage on the back of the seat was handy too. I’ll say this it’s way more convenient than the stupid cargo organizer the Dealer Tried to get me To pay for.

Back