Stock Wheels - offset and bolt pattern?

If the wheels have a bore larger than 95.1 you will want to use hubcentric rings which insert into the opening on the wheel. This will reduce the bore to the correct size which ensures it remains perfectly centered.

Without this you are relying on the lugs to center the wheels which isnโ€™t ideal.
Thanks @EOD Guy and @Draper , that is very helpful. I've learned a ton over the 5 years I've owned my 200 series but, as always, there is more to learn and pass on.

I'm guessing this is one reason the Icon wheels are so popular with Toyota/Lexus owners. They have a 95.1MM bore whereas the ones I listed above would work, but you'd need to add the hub centric rings.

Thanks @EOD Guy and @Draper , that is very helpful. I've learned a ton over the 5 years I've owned my 200 series but, as always, there is more to learn and pass on.

I'm guessing this is one reason the Icon wheels are so popular with Toyota/Lexus owners. They have a 95.1MM bore whereas the ones I listed above would work, but you'd need to add the hub centric rings.
Most major brands are hub centric but the same wheel may have the same bolt pattern but several bore sizes. Just have to pay attention on the spec sheet.

My ICON wheels are 106. I bought hub centric rings Amazon.com to match hub. Most aftermarket wheels will have a larger bore as to enable them to fit multiple vehicles.

I realized I'm dumb and can answer my own question. I work for Toyota and can grab these specs easily lol

Stock Wheel offsets and tire sizes -
View attachment 2496
View attachment 2495
Doesn't anyone have the part numbers for the stock wheels? I've been looking (in all the wrong places apparently) and haven;t found them.

I'm not seeing it, am I missing something?
I donโ€™t see it either. I purchased some 18โ€™s off a lc or fe from ebay and the part# wasnโ€™t listed there either. It may be a few more months before part #โ€™s are released.

Is there any chance you know the weight of the 18" & 20" wheels shown above?
Indirectly we know the First Edition/Mid-trim 18" is about 27.3 lbs based on the Car and Driver flex test video where he weighed the tire & wheel, using the tire weight. I'd really like to know what the 20" weighs!

Indirectly we know the First Edition/Mid-trim 18" is about 27.3 lbs based on the Car and Driver flex test video where he weighed the tire & wheel, using the tire weight. I'd really like to know what the 20" weighs!
Appreciate it! Gives me a good starting point on how much weight Iโ€™m adding with these new wheel / tire combos

So if stock is 60 offset and I went with a method wheel with 25 offset, then the wheel would push the tire outwards by 45mm 35mm?

I dont want poke and Iโ€™d prefer to stay as close to stock size as possible but no one makes a wheel with a 60 offset from what i can seeโ€ฆ at least not method, fuel or black rhino โ€ฆ they are mostly in the 10-25 range.

Whats a safe offset if i wanted to keep the tire as much under the fender as possible?

Last edited:
So if stock is 60 offset and I went with a method wheel with 25 offset, then the wheel would push the tire outwards by 45mm?

I dont want poke and Iโ€™d prefer to stay as close to stock size as possible but no one makes a wheel with a 60 offset from what i can seeโ€ฆ at least not method, fuel or black rhino โ€ฆ they are mostly in the 10-25 range.

Whats a safe offset if i wanted to keep the tire as much under the fender as possible?
40-45

Your poke will also increase by any additional width compared to stock

So if stock is 60 offset and I went with a method wheel with 25 offset, then the wheel would push the tire outwards by 45mm?

I assume you meant 35mm outwards (60-25 = 35), and yes, that is correct. As @thomez has pointed out, any additional width of your new wheel (stock are 7 and 7.5" wide) and new tires could push the tires out a bit more as well.

Icon has some that are 40MM offset. If you search the Discount Tire site by offset, you can find many wheels that have an offset of 50MM or greater. I can't speak to the quality or whether they are appropriate for an offroad SUV but they are there.

Back