Stock roof rails and running boards wanted

Midmarkwest

📛 Founding Member
Feb 14, 2024
Minnesota
Vehicles
4runner
Hi, if anyone getting a LC trim decides to replace their stock roof rails and running boards with a different configuration, I’m interested in buying both for my incoming 1958. Thx

Our First Edition came with a set of rock rails. My wife didn't like them so I found a set of take-off Predator Drop Steps, she doesn't care for them much either. Now I am looking for a set full length running boards. Up for sale: OEM Rock Rails & OEM Predator Drop Steps. I am in SoCal - Orange County.

Attachments

• Land Cruiser FE with Rock Rails.jpeg
    Land Cruiser FE with Rock Rails.jpeg
    961.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Land Cruiser FE with Predator Steps.jpg
    Land Cruiser FE with Predator Steps.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 46
Our First Edition came with a set of rock rails. My wife didn't like them so I found a set of take-off Predator Drop Steps, she doesn't care for them much either. Now I am looking for a set full length running boards. Up for sale: OEM Rock Rails & OEM Predator Drop Steps. I am in SoCal - Orange County.
Is there enough space to get your foot on the OEM rock rails to utilize them as a step for easier entry?

Not a ton of space on the factory rock rails. We are in our 60’s and they seem like a great way to fall and break a hip. 😎. Fortunately, my wife and I are both tall, so we are able to get in and out. But, the seats on this LC FE seem considerably higher than the seats on our 1999 Land Cruiser. Not sure if they are, but, they seem so.

I am also looking for Running boards. If anyone planning to remove them, please DM me.

I am irritated why I cant find a Toyota part number that I can order.

Not a ton of space on the factory rock rails. We are in our 60’s and they seem like a great way to fall and break a hip. 😎. Fortunately, my wife and I are both tall, so we are able to get in and out. But, the seats on this LC FE seem considerably higher than the seats on our 1999 Land Cruiser. Not sure if they are, but, they seem so.
Thank you...yes the seats feel "up high"...I like this vantage point of the road.

Rock Rails will not work as steps, at best if you step on it sideways, you can get 1/3 of your foot on a round tube.

Back