supraphonic

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Jul 21, 2024
Media
San Diego
Vehicles
1729828802753.jpeg
1729828641443.jpeg

Jaw-dropping. But I'm obviously a sucker for a boxy throwback off-road wagon on fat all-terrains.

View attachment 15796View attachment 15794

Jaw-dropping. But I'm obviously a sucker for a boxy throwback off-road wagon on fat all-terrains.

After looking at the website, it is actually a lot more compelling from an off-road standpoint than I had originally anticipated. Not a fan of all-electric vehicles, but with the fuel extender generator option it adds an additional 150 miles for a total of 500 miles of range. No way I'd buy one without seeing some real-world reviews, but it's always good to see some healthy competition to keep Toyota from getting too comfortable, as they tend to do.

When production starts 2027, and the entry level starts at 50K, that's not too bad considering.....
I honestly am a little past the too far in advanced release notices. Reminds me of the gaming industry when they would announce a game 1+ yrs in advance to build anticipation and review demand.

that said, cool looking vehicle.

wish they had options not just EV. Like a diesel or hybrid as an option. otherwise it is another Rivian?

My next car if they keep that price below 70. Love the look, love the size, love the hood-trunk. And canopy roof. Wonder what the clearance is? Hopefully 9 considering all the other off road features itโ€™s got.

Regarding the rivian comments:
Different aesthetic
Body on frame

Back