💨 Sold / Gone Roof crossbars in Dallas

wedemmoez

📛 Founding Member
May 25, 2024
Media
DFW
Vehicles
2024 Heritage Blue Land Cruiser Premium, 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Took the roof crossbars off my LC. I know I’ll never use the roof rack, I tried to get them removed from the build but it was too late.

Asking $250 + shipping. Includes the install kit as well.

Attachments

• IMG_2150.jpeg
    IMG_2150.jpeg
    232.9 KB · Views: 122
Took the roof crossbars off my LC. I know I’ll never use the roof rack, I tried to get them removed from the build but it was too late.

I will take them shipped to Florida 33023. How do we do this? Do you accept PayPal.

I also took mine off. There are pre drilled holes where they connect to the stock rails. Does anyone know if those holes have cover? Can someone look their stock roof rails without the crossbars and see if Toyota ships with a cover or insert?

Attachments

• IMG_7976.jpeg
    IMG_7976.jpeg
    107.8 KB · Views: 81
I also took mine off. There are pre drilled holes where they connect to the stock rails. Does anyone know if those holes have cover? Can someone look their stock roof rails without the crossbars and see if Toyota ships with a cover or insert?
My holes were not covered. They are really small, so I don't think it is necessary. If concerned, you could probably cover with some silicone.

I also took mine off. There are pre drilled holes where they connect to the stock rails. Does anyone know if those holes have cover? Can some look their stock roof rails without the crossbars and see if Toyota ships with a cover or insert?
From what I can see in TIS, a cover does not exist for those holes. For roof racks that didn’t come with the crossbars, the holes are just exposed.

From what I can see in TIS, a cover does not exist for those holes. For roof racks that didn’t come with the crossbars, the holes are just exposed.
I agree. Just curious how they were shipped from the factory. I could see Toyota covering those. May look at a stock one at the dealership next time I am there.

I agree. Just curious how they were shipped from the factory. I could see Toyota covering those. May look at a stock one at the dealership next time I am there.
They ship without covers on the holes. I just confirmed with a friend in engineering, they never designed any part to cover the holes since water intrusion or corrosion was not a concern

I will have a pair available in 2 weeks, located near St. Louis if anyone is interested.

Back