Rear Camera Washer

APIOQM

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Dec 5, 2023
Media
Ottawa, ON
Vehicles
NA Miata, FB2 Civic, J250
Has anyone figured out how this works? User manual instructions suggest it's tied with the rear window washer, but that doesn't seem to be true.

I tried to figure it out when I first got it and then forgot about it. After driving some gravel roads I noticed when I was backing up that there was a different icon on the screen in reverse. I pressed it and it washes the camera. I'm not sure if it only comes up when the camera is dirty because I just went outside to take a picture of it for you and it wasn't there. I'll have to do some more playing around with it.

Screen Shot 2024-10-01 at 09.58.08 AM.jpeg

It's letter [O] in this picture. Like I said, it showed up when the camera was dirty.

Looks like it doesn't appear using the camera view button but when you put it in reverse it should be there. I just checked mine and it's shows up when in reverse. It works great too.

I don't believe I have that button on screen in the 1958. Appreciate your input though!

That is a very handy option and very well thought out for the Land Cruiser.

Thank you for the instructions on how to find it. I likely would never have figured out where the button resides.

Back