Rago Fabrication Bumper

Marinna

📛 Founding Member
Jun 18, 2024
Media
California
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser
Has anybody had previous experience with them? I saw their work on the website and it looks damn fine looking. It is the minimalist of aftermarket bumpers. I hope their quality and service are good.

Attachments

• IMG_2345.png
    IMG_2345.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2344.png
    IMG_2344.png
    245.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2343.png
    IMG_2343.png
    217.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2342.png
    IMG_2342.png
    173.1 KB · Views: 38
The one thing I don't like and really can't abide is the prominent branding, it's gauche, crass and in poor taste. I hate being an advertisement for anybody, especially so on my own dime... Dial back the branding to something discreet and maybe I'll consider it.

The one thing I don't like and really can't abide is the prominent branding, it's gauche, crass and in poor taste. I hate being an advertisement for anybody, especially so on my own dime... Dial back the branding to something discreet and maybe I'll consider it.
Yep….cant stand products who slap the logo’s for all to see. I get it but be discreet.

Has anybody had previous experience with them? I saw their work on the website and it looks damn fine looking. It is the minimalist of aftermarket bumpers. I hope their quality and service are good.
Marinna, if you decide to purchase this bumper, please let us know what you think.

Back