Question about rear hatch close and lock button.

deftkillerstu

📛 Founding Member
Jun 25, 2024
Charlotte, NC
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser First Edition in Heritage Blue
Just got my FE and loving it, but I’m having an issue with the rear hatch close and lock button. If I push the close button, it closes perfectly without issue. If I push the close and lock button, it makes a beep sound and does nothing. Do I have a defective close and lock button or am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

Are other doors open? Where is the vehicle key? The doors need to be closed and the key on your person.

1720922806947.png

All the other doors are closed and the key is in my pocket. It should sense it just like when I touch my driver’s door handle to lock it.

Reading that manual page, I wonder if the walk away function is accidentally enabled?

Just got my FE and loving it, but I’m having an issue with the rear hatch close and lock button. If I push the close button, it closes perfectly without issue. If I push the close and lock button, it makes a beep sound and does nothing. Do I have a defective close and lock button or am I doing something wrong? Thanks!
Have you figured anything out with this. I am intermittently experiencing the same issue

I pretty sure It's got to be programed by a dealer or a diagnostic coder. I programmed mine with my Dia computer.

Doors closed......this has been my problem!
Thank you!

Back