Purchasing Land Cruiser in Bay Area

Marinna

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Jun 18, 2024
Media
California
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser
I want to advertise it for Toyota dealer in my area. As many has known that Bay area is one of the area that dealers inflated the sales price with the highest markup.

Toyota Sunnyvale has at least three cars in their allocation that they are selling it for MSRP. I know at least one of the car (LC Base) has actually been in their lot for 3 weeks untaken. I was almost confused that the market doesn't actually like Land Cruiser that nobody is willing to buy a car at this high price. Their sales keeps calling me to sell these models even I have already ordered a FE. So if you are in the area looking, give them a call that is a rare opportunity to get the car in MSRP in California.

Last edited:
I guess I'll say the same thing. :)

There's a 1958 MS and a LC Prem Sand at my dealership that haven't sold. Yakima, WA The LC Prem is just exactly what I want, but the sand color is not jiving with my brain. So I wait......
(Meanwhile they have 2 LC prem coming in, presold, with 20" wheels....)

Their sales keeps calling me to sell these models even I have already ordered a FE.
I purchased several new Toyotas in the past couple of decades and Iโ€™ve never been able to order one. Perhaps they have recently changed their process?

Back