"PREMIUM FLOOR MAT SET" - any idea what this actually entails?

OsageCowboy

📛 Founding Member
Jul 9, 2024
Media
Austin, TX
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser
I have that on my order for a $330 charge, but not sure what the premium floor mats actually are. My preference is going to be to ultimately install some kind of all-weather system, but curious if these are any good? Anyone else take deliver of a ride equipped with these?

Unfortunately, I don't seem to have the rubber rear cargo liner, but I can just grab one of those off Amazon for around $100.

I have that on my order for a $330 charge, but not sure what the premium floor mats actually are. My preference is going to be to ultimately install some kind of all-weather system, but curious if these are any good? Anyone else take deliver of a ride equipped with these?

Unfortunately, I don't seem to have the rubber rear cargo liner, but I can just grab one of those off Amazon for around $100.
It comes with all weather mats. You were getting an accessory that is carpet mats. The rear, carpet or all weather is an extra also.

Attachments

• IMG_0334.jpeg
    IMG_0334.jpeg
    329.1 KB · Views: 100
Wow. So the stock LC includes all weather mats already? I will probably be posting these for sale soon then...

At that price I would think it includes the carpet floor mats with a cargo mat also, either carpet or all weather. This would be on top of the standard all weather floor mats. Having said that, if you “ordered “ it you should know exactly what it is.

No, I didn't order of course or wouldn't have asked the question. I merely took an available allocation. So no clue what these actually are.

No, I didn't order of course or wouldn't have asked the question. I merely took an available allocation. So no clue what these actually are.
These are considered a port installed option. If it’s not too far in the process, it can be changed if you ask your sales manager and he’s not too lazy to do it.

Ok, so for other's edification: the premium mats do not include all weather (though the rear cargo mat is included).

So, if you want all weather, you need to order them from the below link, which I just did! Hope it helps...

PT908-60240-20 - Lndc Awfl Bam Wholesale Parts
I could be mistaken but I think all weather mats are standard with any new lc. You may have 2 sets of all weather (after you order some)and a set of carpet. Always nice to have extra.

My 1958 came with all weather floor mats but did not include the cargo mat.

I have no idea what to expect here! May have ordered an additional set and my sales guy could be wrong. It seems there is conflicting information--perhaps because some units are shipping with them (in the rear passenger area) and some are not. I was told that you can't get rear passenger coverage without separately getting the all weather set, so who knows! I certainly don't yet!!

I have no idea what to expect here! May have ordered an additional set and my sales guy could be wrong. It seems there is conflicting information--perhaps because some units are shipping with them (in the rear passenger area) and some are not. I was told that you can't get rear passenger coverage without separately getting the all weather set, so who knows! I certainly don't yet!!
My first edition came with all weather mats at no cost, with the exception of the cargo area. I had to purchase the all weather mat for the rear cargo area.

My first edition came with all weather mats at no cost, with the exception of the cargo area. I had to purchase the all weather mat for the rear cargo area.
Amazing. My guy said that I WILL have the rear cargo mat, but nothing for the rear passenger area. Who KNOWS! LOL.

Amazing. My guy said that I WILL have the rear cargo mat, but nothing for the rear passenger area. Who KNOWS! LOL.
I think your salesman is getting the cargo area confused with the rear passenger area. If you are getting a rear cargo mat, either carpet or all weather, you will pay $130 for it. That is a pio. Also, it just wouldn’t make sense to not have any coverage for the rear passenger area but have some for front area and cargo area. I’m sure these salesmen do their best but they aren’t selling only lc. There are many different models and trims they have to become familiar with.

Waiting for rear cargo rubber mat picking up my order today it was the only rubber mat that was not on my FE. I have a ? Has any one removed front air scoops from bottom of bumper to clear tires and did this affect your gas mileage ?

Let me just say that nowadays salesman leave a lot to be desired. They know very little about the product they are selling. I would not believe anything they told me and I would research and verify myself. For example, my sales person asked me what was the difference between the three trims of the Land Cruiser.

I could be wrong, but what I understand is all weather mats are standard front and rear. You will pay extra for carpet mats and they are a port installed option. For the cargo area you will most likely get nothing. You will have to purchase either a carpet or all weather mat For $130.

I had a LC come in last month that unfortunately I could not buy because my Tundra was hail damaged and I was getting the run around from my insurance company. I had all of the port installed options deleted including the carpet mats ($330) but when it arrived it had no mats at all! So who knows!

I had a LC come in last month that unfortunately I could not buy because my Tundra was hail damaged and I was getting the run around from my insurance company. I had all of the port installed options deleted including the carpet mats ($330) but when it arrived it had no mats at all! So who knows!
🤣 This one appears to be random. Wonder what my draw will be. I may have extras to sell to someone who loses out!

Back