kmk2199

📛 Founding Member
May 9, 2024
Media
Chicago
Vehicles
F-150
Good afternoon.

Since updating to iOS 18 my phone will disconnect from CarPlay in the middle of calls, but only during an active call. Anyone else run into this? Suggestions to fix? Thanks.

Seems like iOS 18 grenaded CarPlay on the LC? A few other threads on this. I wonder if it's specific to the LC, or all CarPlay vehicles are having this issue? If you can downgrade to the last 17.xxx? I'm running that with mine and have had no issues.

Seems like iOS 18 grenaded CarPlay on the LC? A few other threads on this. I wonder if it's specific to the LC, or all CarPlay vehicles are having this issue? If you can downgrade to the last 17.xxx? I'm running that with mine and have had no issues.
I wouldn't say that. I'm on 18.0.1 and everything is fine and dandy. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Good afternoon.

Since updating to iOS 18 my phone will disconnect from CarPlay in the middle of calls, but only during an active call. Anyone else run into this? Suggestions to fix? Thanks.
Wired or wireless?
If connecting via wireless, try using a wired connection to see if a wired connection resolves the problem...

Just a thought. Maybe it's the location? Years ago there was a parking lot I used adjacent to a radio station tower. Wireless fob didn't work until you were super close to the vehicle. Only happened in that location.

Back