Owned an 80 series and now have come back to the fold with my 250.

Martinfj250

πŸ“› Founding Member
Aug 3, 2024
Media
Tulsa, OK
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser, 2020 Audi S5, 2007 Porsche 911S
I am excited to join the Toyota Land Cruiser forum! Having loved my Series 80 for its rugged reliability and classic styling, I am now thoroughly enjoying the new 250 Series Land Cruiser. The advancements in technology and comfort in the 250 Series are impressive, and I can't wait to share my experiences and learn from fellow enthusiasts. The Land Cruiser has always been a symbol of adventure and durability for me, and I look forward to connecting with others who share the same passion!

Welcome to the forum! Our last Land Cruiser was an FJ62, and have missed it ever since. Looking forward to our new LC in the queue.

Welcome to the forum! Our last Land Cruiser was an FJ62, and have missed it ever since. Looking forward to our new LC in the queue.
Thanks Nuke.

I feel that the 250 styling brings it back to a more truck-like design, which I prefer. The FJ Cruiser was odd in proportion, the 300 too much like all big SUVs.

Lots of FJ Cruiser styling cues in the 250, but without the "made for the ladies" vibe. I am apparently not in touch with my feminine side.

Back