Options/Accessories code breakdown?

Aurora85

📛 Founding Member
Oct 10, 2024
N. Alabama
Vehicles
GX460
Hi,
Ive seen dealers post inventory with accesorry codes " FE, PP, AA, TX, 3T, 59 , 62 etc. ". PP (premium pkg is easy to deciper) the rest I'm having issues with. Anyone here work for a dealer and have a breakdown of all the build codes? Thanks!

I'm trying to find an LC trim with Premium Pkg on 18s which is proving hard to find. Most seem to be optioned with 20s.

I'm trying to find an LC trim with Premium Pkg on 18s which is proving hard to find. Most seem to be optioned with 20s.
Here also, as Toyota sure likes to add the profitable 20" wheels. Many comments on the forum where the Toyota Gulf states distributer loves to stack on the options. Crossing my fingers here...

I would have taken it base for sure. Of the options that did come with it, I ended up enjoying a few. The rest I didn't need, or had better options in mind. A Toyota money-grab if you ask me, but that's a discussion for another day.

1729354262424.png

Toyota has always gotten away with wheel upgrade charge without the consumer receiving the original wheels that the build came with.

Toyota has always gotten away with wheel upgrade charge without the consumer receiving the original wheels that the build came with.
Doesn't that make sense though? The wheels are "upgraded" to a different set.

Back