One week, 320 miles.

Now, that is what I like to hear. What would you estimate your average MPH was?
I was trying to keep it under 70, as I heard in the reviews (CarCareNut guy?) to keep it under 70 for the first 1000-2000 miles. I would say, I averaged 70 mph; and to qualify, filled up premium fuel.

BTW, this is a great car. Very smooth. I did not get a feeling of driving a truck as others indicated. It is just too big and thats my only issue; maybe for my life style. Mammoth as what my wife refers too for one with no installed steps yet. We are used to driving smaller sized SUV.

BTW, this is a great car. Very smooth. I did not get a feeling of driving a truck as others indicated. It is just too big and thats my only issue; maybe for my life style. Mammoth as what my wife refers too for one with no installed steps yet. We are used to driving smaller sized SUV.
Great to hear. My wife is just the opposite, always liked the trucks we have owned, not especially from a driving perspective, but as a passenger sitting higher with great visibility.

What I am seeing is if you have a heavy foot or in a lot of stop and go traffic, it burns the fuel: 18-19 MPG. If you drive light footed (no/minimal boost) and not a lot of stop and go then 22-23 MPG is normal. And if you hyper mile it, feather the gas to allow for the engine to shut off while driving and run on electric power (I've experienced this for stretches at 70 MPH on the highway when it is flat or slight downgrade) then 25-26 MPG is achievable.

Iโ€™ve done 600 miles , more city driving and am at 18.9 . Mid trim, 20 in wheels , dealer tires and roof rack. Also AC blowing non stop as itโ€™s been sweltering in Sacramento area .

As I promised -update:
As up today after reaching 1K miles my best economy 18.8/gal. Driving 85% Hwy, mostly flat, 50-65 m/h. Very light foot. ECO mode. Hybrid buttery charging very slow. Mostly stays 3-4 bars.

Attachments

• IMG_1723.jpeg
    IMG_1723.jpeg
    245.6 KB · Views: 15
Back