♻️ For Trade OEM roof rails for $300 plus your weatherstrip 1958 parts.

24LC

📛 Founding Member
May 15, 2024
Media
Colorado
Vehicles
2024 LC Premium
I have a LC trim with the OEM roof rails. I’m looking to remove them and swap with someone that has a 1958. We could meet somewhere and do the swap. Asking $300 plus your roof trim parts for my roof rails and parts. From what I’ve seen it’s a pretty simple process. I am in Denver, CO area and could possibly meet within reason.

I have a LC trim with the OEM roof rails. I’m looking to remove them and swap with someone that has a 1958. We could meet somewhere and do the swap. Asking $300 plus your roof trim parts for my roof rails and parts. From what I’ve seen it’s a pretty simple process. I am in Denver, CO area and could possibly meet within reason.
Hi I’m interested but I’m in Louisiana. DM me and let’s make arrangements

Hi I’m interested but I’m in Louisiana. DM me and let’s make arrangements
Sorry but I’m looking to meet someone within 150 miles of Denver. Thanks though. If I don’t get any takers in the next week or so I’m going to just buy the parts I need and will sell the rails local or shipped and will update this post when I do.

Hey there, did you find someone to swap with? I have a 1958 and in Denver.

Yes they’re the standard black roof rails the come with the LC trim. Check my profile I’ve posted pics of my 250 on here if you want to see them.

Are you sticking firm to $300? Would you consider $250?

Yeah, that works. Just reach out next week and we can set something up.

Hey there - are you going to be around this weekend? Just a fair warning, Covid is going through my house so I may have to cancel, but if I'm feeling fine, I can meet on Saturday.

Hey there - are you going to be around this weekend? Just a fair warning, Covid is going through my house so I may have to cancel, but if I'm feeling fine, I can meet on Saturday.
Hey sorry just saw the notification, if we can push to next weekend that would probably be better. I'm going to be pretty busy Saturday and probably Sunday morning as well with family in town. If so, let me know what day you want to meet next weekend (preferably Saturday the 14th in the AM on my end if that works on your end as well).

I can't say right now that next Saturday will work but I'll have a better idea this coming week and get back to you.

Hey there, sorry for not getting back to you this weekend. Do you think you might have any time this week during the week? Next weekend I'm leaving town until mid day Sunday.

Back