💨 Sold / Gone OEM Rock Rails for your OEM Running Boards

Watufaka

📛 Founding Member
Sep 3, 2023
Media
Bay Area
Vehicles
FE Land Cruiser Owner
From my FE, like new, no scratches or scuffs. Would prefer your running board in the same condition. Only reason is wife and I are short and I'm not into off roading.

I live in Northern California in the bay area. Would be nice if you are nearby too.

1000044800.jpg

I'm interested and am also in the bay area....East Bay to be exact. I'm not gonna lie to you though man....I'm also short too. My running boards are in excellent shape. I've only driven the LC approx 15-16 times.

I'm interested and am also in the bay area....East Bay to be exact. I'm not gonna lie to you though man....I'm also short too. My running boards are in excellent shape. I've only driven the LC approx 15-16 times.
Can you beat 5'4" lol. Wife is 5'0". Plus I have hip issues. LMK I'm in WC.

Same boat here, driven only a few times since I've been traveling but loving it.

Last edited:
Can you beat 5'4" lol. Wife is 5'0". Plus I have hip issues. LMK I'm in WC.

Same boat here, driven only a few times since I've been traveling but loving it.
Pm’img you . Maybe we can do this Sunday in Walnut Creek. Sorry for the delay, but now my wife’s worried she may not be able to get in my car, but I checked one out at Oakland Toyota with the rock rail and everything‘s cool.

Yeah man bummer. It’s my fault for not being a good communicator. First, my wife (in the form of a curveball) and then life got in the way of me being better about that and letting you know what I was thinking. I appreciate you getting back to me.

Back