Not getting the right mileage per gallon

Check page 109 of the manual. It lists it as an option for the larger display. Interestingly, the manual doesn’t reference the tank average option on page 98 for the smaller display, but I’m using it on my 1958.

That said, it would be nice to learn that the 1958 has sole claim to a feature! ;)
It is not an option per pages 652 and 654.

For the small display, the table on p652 lists it as an option (consistent with my finding on my 1958) while p98’s narrative description omits it as an available choice.

For the large display, you have a reverse contradiction. The choice is omitted from the table on p654 but included within the narrative description on p109. Perhaps someone with an LCLC can check to see if it actually exists.

For the small display, the table on p652 lists it as an option (consistent with my finding on my 1958) while p98’s narrative description omits it as an available choice.

For the large display, you have a reverse contradiction. The choice is omitted from the table on p654 but included within the narrative description on p109. Perhaps someone with an LCLC can check to see if it actually exists.
It does not exist, unless I missed it.

I can confirm (there's another thread on here where we discussed this in the past), the "Tank Average" option is ONLY on the 1958 model. The different Driver Information Display systems presumably have different software, and it appears that this was forgotten about for the LCLC+ software. I actually contacted Toyota about this, as I would consider it to be a software bug to be missing that option on the higher trims.

As a workaround, I hit the "Update" on the infotainment mileage history screen when i fill up. I think this is effectively the same as resetting the Total Average. Then i have the equivalent of a tank average to look at. It's a lot of stuff to do on each fill up though, so who knows if i'll keep it up.

Just got the 2024 Land Cruiser came from a 2014 jeep wrangler, I am happy with this new vehicle but I am only getting 17.6 miles per gallo when it is supposed to be 25 any ideas …
That’s even on economy mode with premium gas
Same here, I am averaging 18.6 miles per gallon and I have close to 3k miles on it!

How do you access this feature on 1958? Ive been trying to change that to tank average but havent figued it out.

How do you access this feature on 1958? Ive been trying to change that to tank average but havent figued it out.
I can’t find that one either but you can change your trip average to total average

Back