Nitto Terra Grappler G3

Just swapped my OEM Michelin's for the Nitto Grappler G3's in 275/70/18 and SL load - mounted to OEM 17x7.5 wheels - all five changed including spare, and all fits as per guides on this forum. Like others, I went this direction for a (presumed) less-rigid ride + lower weight vs. E-rated options, having minimal need for the latter. Will report back on mileage, noise and road feel once I can get beyond city streets sub 40mph, but preliminarily it is certainly firmer than the soft Michelin Trail OEM's that came with the rig (Like them or not overall, these Michelin's were damn smooth over concrete and asphalt). Pics attached in line with others posted, save for the boring driveway vs. mountain trail scenery! My time will come!

Attachments

• Nitto G3 1.jpg
    Nitto G3 1.jpg
    430.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Nitto G3 2.jpg
    Nitto G3 2.jpg
    378.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Nitto G3 3.jpg
    Nitto G3 3.jpg
    339.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Nitto G3 4.jpg
    Nitto G3 4.jpg
    456.5 KB · Views: 41
Just swapped my OEM Michelin's for the Nitto Grappler G3's in 275/70/18 and SL load - mounted to OEM 17x7.5 wheels - all five changed including spare, and all fits as per guides on this forum. Like others, I went this direction for a (presumed) less-rigid ride + lower weight vs. E-rated options, having minimal need for the latter. Will report back on mileage, noise and road feel once I can get beyond city streets sub 40mph, but preliminarily it is certainly firmer than the soft Michelin Trail OEM's that came with the rig (Like them or not overall, these Michelin's were damn smooth over concrete and asphalt). Pics attached in line with others posted, save for the boring driveway vs. mountain trail scenery! My time will come!
Looks good..I've been considering G3s as well amongst looking at 1000 wheels that won't fit. Lol

Question - did you custom order your cruiser with the body side moulding?

Those look fantastic! Seriously considering the same for mine. Looking forward to hearing how you like the ride/noise/MPGs.

Could we get a closeup of the ply ratings on the sidewall?

Back