DJW

πŸ“› Founding Member
Aug 11, 2024
Media
Alberta, Canada
Vehicles
2024 Land cruiser
Hello from Alberta, Canada.
Currently driving a 2017 Jeep GC trailhawk and had a 2007 4 runner before that. Had a pre-order in for a 2025 4 runner TRD Pro but decided on a 2024 LC base instead for the full time 4wd (didn't like the 4 runner Ltd or platinum trim) should take delivery in the next few days.

Hello from Alberta, Canada.
Currently driving a 2017 Jeep GC trailhawk and had a 2007 4 runner before that. Had a pre-order in for a 2025 4 runner TRD Pro but decided on a 2024 LC base instead for the full time 4wd (didn't like the 4 runner Ltd or platinum trim) should take delivery in the next few days.
Welcome aboard DJW! Also considered the 2025 4Runner, but liked the interior of the LC better. Sadly, the new 4Runner is a Tacoma from the back seat forward. Back to when the 4Runner was hatched, a Tacoma truck modified for a 2nd row.

Welcome aboard DJW! Also considered the 2025 4Runner, but liked the interior of the LC better. Sadly, the new 4Runner is a Tacoma from the back seat forward. Back to when the 4Runner was hatched, a Tacoma truck modified for a 2nd row.
Thanks. The more I researched the LC, the more convinced I was it was the right choice. I do think that 2025 4 runner TRD Pro is pretty sexy, but now I like the looks of the LC better.

I look forward to seeing more on the road around here, there seem to be many 1958s incoming. Full time 4WD is definitely a benefit here. Enjoy! I’m waiting to see the 4R as well since I’d be a limited/platinum buyer & should fairly evaluate that option too. I’m not at all opposed to the Taco look. But the LC sure is attractive, as is the GX.

Reactions: DJW
Took delivery today.

Attachments

• 20240822_104730.jpg
    20240822_104730.jpg
    364.2 KB · Views: 25
Thanks. The more I researched the LC, the more convinced I was it was the right choice. I do think that 2025 4 runner TRD Pro is pretty sexy, but now I like the looks of the LC better.

Nuke, I see most of the upper trims of the 4Runners have the moving sideboards you said you wanted so badly. Give them a look

Back