kujayalum

📛 Founding Member
Jul 19, 2024
Kansas
Vehicles
Land Rover Defender
Good morning, Jeff here. I currently drive a 2023 Land Rover Defender 90. I am looking to replace with the new Landcruiser. I’m from the wheat state Kansas pretty much in the middle of USA. I drove a FE in traildust yesterday. I’m looking around at the moment and just researching. I’m impatient so waiting months for one is not my style, I like to see it immediately and buy it kind of guy. I’m on the fence with the round vs rectangle headlights. I would either get the FE or LC with premium upgrade. Thanks for the add!!

It's all about opinions. Mine: From a design standpoint, the LC is bold boxes so the rectangulars fit well with the whole design, whereas anytime I see the round lights they seem to demand all the attention with the stark contrast, and the rest of the car gets lost. The fact that users are now reporting the rounds don't throw enough light is just the cherry on top of the decision for me. LC with premium is the sweet spot but I wish it didn't have the cool box.

I can say I'm very happy with the rectangular LED headlights - I'm really picky and easily annoyed when headlights suck and these are great. And I agree with other comments, the rectangular just looks better to me - the round isn't my thing.

Back