New LC Owner, thanks for the info!

GMan

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Oct 1, 2024
Media
Oklahoma
Vehicles
2025 Land Cruiser | Underground
New (2 weeks) owner of a 2024 Land Cruiser "Land Cruiser" model (dont you dare call it base!). Coming from an F150 Platinum, lots of adjustments but I really love it so far. I'll be taking it from Oklahoma to Colorado next month on a road trip, excited to check mileage and also do some light off roading.

I want to thank this site for info on some helpful items like parts numbers for the upgraded skid plates (I ordered them today) and the drop in console organiser (fits like a glove). I hope to contribute to the site and see you all out on the road / trails !

Attachments

• IMG_9128.jpg
    IMG_9128.jpg
    526.2 KB · Views: 16
Congratulations on your new LC! Hey, get over to Colorado and back before the white stuff starts to fall. And for sure, report your MPG...

Thanks @Nuke! I dont know... I was hoping to play around in the snow a little bit in both the Land Cruiser and on the mountain Bike! I wont have time to upgrade the tires before I go but I plan to hit a hunting/ logging trail as well for some light off roading (Williams Peak Road TH #200). I'll report back all I can!

Back