New LC LC from North Carolina

ToyFan

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Sep 27, 2024
Media
Durham, NC
Vehicles
2024 Landcruiser LC
Hi everyone. I picked up a Landcruiser LC grade a couple weeks ago. I had no plans to buy a new car, I loved my Ridgeline, but I've always wanted a Landcruiser since forever. After stalking every article and forum on the internet about the new LC , Looking at it a few times, and a test drive....I bought one! The only factory option was a sunroof (which I wanted), Southeast Toyota port installed options were Nittor Ridge Grapplers, and some other miscalaneous stuff (like cargo net, phone cables, etc.).

Attachments

• LC1.jpg
    LC1.jpg
    540.9 KB · Views: 26
  • LC2.jpg
    LC2.jpg
    370.5 KB · Views: 19
Hi everyone. I picked up a Landcruiser LC grade a couple weeks ago. I had no plans to buy a new car, I loved my Ridgeline, but I've always wanted a Landcruiser since forever. After stalking every article and forum on the internet about the new LC , Looking at it a few times, and a test drive....I bought one! The only factory option was a sunroof (which I wanted), Southeast Toyota port installed options were Nittor Ridge Grapplers, and some other miscalaneous stuff (like cargo net, phone cables, etc.).
Awesome! I live in NC too with the same color and setup. I'm in Triad

Thanks All, and if anyone is still shopping, Leith Toyota in Raleigh is an MSRP dealer. Easy as pie to work with them.

Welcome! I passed on a Land Cruiser 1 mile from my home and drove from VA to Raleigh to get mine because the dealership experience was so much better and at MSRP. Largest dealership I have ever seen. So many people shopping around and buying cars it felt like I was in Best Buy near Christmas๐Ÿคฃ

Back