New Landcruiser owner - L.A.

CDLA

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Sep 30, 2024
Los Angeles
Vehicles
2024 Toyota Landcruiser Hybrid 1958
I am a loyal Toyota fan (Prius/ Highlander XLE) and since June 2024 a Landcruiser Hybrid 1958 owner. Had my heart set on the Bronco Badlands for almost 2 years, drove past my local Toyota dealer in Culver City, saw the LandCruiser and 3 hours later, drove it off the lot. I am loving it thus far. Not too many on the road so receiving lots of compliments (random people in parking lots). I got the all-black. Saving up for some all-terrain tires and slick rims. We are a family of 4 with 2 dogs and we love camping so comfort wise, this is the dream. My only two complaints, and the first one is an expensive one, is the durability of the windshield and the connectivity of the entertainment system. Love my drives to work now and feeling like a cool mama when I pick up the kids from school.

Welcome CDA, and you reside in my birth city. Well actually greater LA, i.e. South Gate, and in the 1940's was a great area. In any case, congrats on your new LC! Still awaiting ours, and now I see a post where the 2025's have been announced. Hmmm.

I looked at the ones at Culver city Toyota. They had 2 white ones. I ended up finding a meteor shower local to me. Congrats.

Back